Started by alexandas, 2012 Nov 22, 14:18:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

2012 Nov 22, 14:18:10 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 29, 13:27:14 by alexandas
Currently I have three
Spoiler: Spellsworth • show

Name: Spellsworth
Age: 13 (birthdate 10/7/whatever year 1999 is in equestria, same birthdate as mine)
Type/Species/Race: Unicorn
Personality: Fancy, not stuck up like canterlot ponies, likes being busy, shy until he gets to know other ponies which then he will act as crazy and uncontrollable as he is (this trait is truly because this is how I am), Bookloving, book smart, imaginitive, smart, kind, Dark and mysterious (he's a nice guy still), etc.
Appearance/Art: Do I really have to post the picture again?  Ok I will, any art of him will go here too
Spoiler: Spellsworth pictures • show
Spoiler: Main Spellsworth pic by alexandas, me • show

Spoiler: Spellsworth's head by The Silent Wolf • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth by Cutiebone • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth as a human by Pigeon Key • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth drinking shake by Frosting Blush • show
Spoiler: Spellsworth sitting by Starsong • show

Talent: Magic and writing.  His cutie mark represents both.
Cutie mark: A scroll and quill (his one in the picture above is incorrect)
Info stuff: This is Spellsworth he's a unicorn who owns a huge library in the Everfree forest.  He writes books and other storys in his free time and is a magic and writing pony.  His cutie mark (which is incorrect at the moment) is a scroll and quill.  His glasses are reading and seeing glasses.  He knows many spells and is somewhat like twilight sparkle in smartness and magic and stuff.  His library is one of the largest in Equestria.  Many of his books are dark and mysterious, some have strange markings and things that move, but a lot of them are on plants and animals that he finds in the everfree forest.  Zecora is one of his main friends, though he knows Apple Bloom well too.  He takes trips to ponyville every once in a while. (more info soon)

Spoiler: Redfang • show

Name: RedFang
Type/Species/Race: Pegacorn (DO NOT TELL ME HE SHOULD NOT BE IT'S EXTREMEY IMPORTANT HE IS, CUZ HES EVIL)
Location: The castle of death, a evil castle on a black cloud
Appearance/art:
Spoiler: RedFang pictures • show
Spoiler: original pic by me • show

Personality: EVIL, DARK, MYSTERIOUS, hating, revenge-loving, likes to do very bad things to ponies (Note this Oc is my evil pony I tried to make him as bad as I could), need I say more?
Talent: Evil: taking over the world, crushing ponies, etc.
Cutie (EVIL) Mark: A skull of a pony, discovered when he first started doing bad things
Info Stuff: PLACEHOLDER INFO WILL COME SOON!

Spoiler: Cluoy • show

Name: Cluoy
Type/Species/Race: pegasus
Location: Everfree forest, Spellsworth's library, reason: kicked out of Cloudsdale
Appearance/Art:
Spoiler: Cluoy art • show
Spoiler: original pic by me • show

Personality: funny, sassy, annoying at times, bossy, reckless, crazy ovO ,and strange
Talent: Anything that has to do with clouds, when she is touching a cloud it will match her emotions or thoughts, example: sad = rain, mad = thunder, regular/happy = regular cloud, mysterious/surprised = fog
Cutie Mark: A cloud that somehow is vissible on her blueish grayish white coat
Info Stuff: Cluoy is the "Most standing out" pegasus you may or may not be able to find, the reason is: she has an unicorn like talent: changing clouds, ever since she learned to fly she loved clouds, when she moved to Cloudsdale she was there for two years, then she made the cloud turn into many different things, including a blood-red cloud when she got extremely mad at some ponies.  Ever since then she's been living in Spellsworth's library working as his first employee.[/spoiler}
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Little Star

You should consider making an OC page with this format
Name:
Race:
Appearence:
Talent:
CutieMark:
Backstory:

With love - StarrySonnggyy

The Wandering Magus

Just a note, unicorn pegasi are somewhat... less-than-appreciated among the RPers here for OCs, just to let you know.  Your choice what you choose to do, of course, but in my very humble opinion meaning absolutely no offense to you whatsoever, perhaps having your character be only a unicorn might be contributory?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tiger

*sigh* Alicorns...

((we refer to unicorn pegasi as alicorns here))

I don't mean to be mean, but most of us just don't like the idea of alicorns because of their overpowered-ness.

From the looks of it, he's much more inclined to magic than flight. Maybe you could change him to a unicorn, like Magus said.

It would be nice to add on more about his history, like how he got to have the fourth largest library.

Just be warned, SOMEONE *looks at Blues Music* is normally very harsh against alicorn OCs. Be prepared.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Silent Wolf

I'm gonna give some simple critisizm on this(I've never crtisized something), Personally I think he is fine and just needs some touching up, having a library in the everfree is a bit odd as most ponies are afraid to go in the everfree, but why would he own a library there?
Quoteif a book isn't in his library, it is nonexistent.
A bit weird as no one could own EVERY book in the world, also maybe balance him a bit, as others have said, many of the members dislike Alacorns, but I think they are fine IF made correctly,  as Tiger and Magus have pointed out, he seems to like magic more than flying, but it seems like he has all the magic powers of Twilight which is a bit OP, maybe have him be good at magic, but not that good. Over all I believe he is very well made and just needs tweaking here and there to make him more suitable or maybe even like balanced, if you want some help balancing him or tweaking him just give me a shout I'd gladly help.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

alexandas

2012 Nov 23, 16:09:52 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 26, 11:23:19 by Ateren
Simple reasons for all of these
Allicorn: Yeah I guess I can change him in to a unicorn I really now don't understand why he is, and if people don't like Allicorns, what about Celestia, Luna, and Cadence????
Everfree: He likes peace and quiet and is a little crazy.  And a lot of ponies arent afraid of the everfree, for example Apple Bloom goes there all the time.
4th largest library: Well before it was just his house but he decided to build it into a library, so yeah I'll change it to say one of the largest librarys in equestria
"Every book in the world": He has anything he thinks is good, and he SAYS he has every book it's just what he says.
So yeah, just I'll fix him take off his wings or whatever, but how exactly do i get the picture on the internet?  I haven't been able to do that.

Actually I literally can't draw, I used the pony creator for this but if i do it again I'll never get the right color for him so could I ask a favor, one of you to draw him you know without wings.  And his cutie mark is a scroll and quill.  So yeah please help me. please!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

ShadowHeart

I think it would be best to make him a unicorn, I do think we're getting one too alicorns around here. On the same note, im making one but he'll hardly be used at all :P

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Silent Wolf

Alexan had me draw the new image, but since I don't draw bodies this is all I drew for it.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

alexandas

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Nov 23, 17:47:10
I think it would be best to make him a unicorn, I do think we're getting one too alicorns around here. On the same note, im making one but he'll hardly be used at all :P

Yes he's mainly a unicorn, and if I had a full picture of him as one I would change it.  I appreciate any art as long as I think it's appreciable, if anyone would be so kind to make one then I would be happy.  Oh and please don't suggest a request forum they don't really work for me :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Nov 23, 16:09:52
and if people don't like Allicorns, what about Celestia, Luna, and Cadence????

Because they're a special case. They're ROYALTY. OCs are mainly average ponies.

ShadowHeart

Ya like the one im making is a Royal Canterlot Magician but the most I'll ever have him do is write letters :P

alexandas

Wellll if I could draw he wouldn't have wings anymore, if anypony would draw him for me, a full picture, than I would change it

so yeah please?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

ShadowHeart

just re-create him in the pony creator

alexandas

Sadly I'll never get the right colors, which are exactly as he has now, and I didn't save the code
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Fudgemuffin

2S2S1W72001B1696DFFA9902000689D17UN1837300000000V03F49CC0000000T107F3FCC004CB2

I'm sure you can add the glasses easily. ovO

Gracie Sky

I must concur that the wings are unnecessary on a OC like him, who has personality traits more consistent with Unicorns. If he has a library in the Everfree, I expect him to deal with more... mysterious books, and not to get many visitors. However, I enjoy the idea of a hermit librarian whose library is somewhat of a sanctuary from an otherwise dangerous forest.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

alexandas

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Nov 24, 12:25:54
2S2S1W72001B1696DFFA9902000689D17UN1837300000000V03F49CC0000000T107F3FCC004CB2

I'm sure you can add the glasses easily. ovO

How in the world did you get that?
QuoteI must concur that the wings are unnecessary on a OC like him, who has personality traits more consistent with Unicorns. If he has a library in the Everfree, I expect him to deal with more... mysterious books, and not to get many visitors. However, I enjoy the idea of a hermit librarian whose library is somewhat of a sanctuary from an otherwise dangerous forest.

Thank you exactly how I wanted him to be, and his wings are going away once I crop the image and somehow get it on the internet, anypony know how?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

I see the picture has been updated so that he has no wings. You can use that picture as your avatar too.

alexandas

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 24, 23:11:46
I see the picture has been updated so that he has no wings. You can use that picture as your avatar too.

Sure tiger I'm going too
Are you an artist?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Nov 24, 23:23:53
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 24, 23:11:46

Sure tiger I'm going too
Are you an artist?

Yeah, I am. I suppose you're going to ask me to draw him?

I'll try to get over my laziness ovO

Go Up