Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Book Smarts, 2012 Nov 22, 08:41:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Today's Thanksgiving in the United States! Turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie goodness  :3

Just wanted to wish everypony a Happy Thanksgiving and that I'm thankful that the forums are running smoothly and that Legends of Equestria is still in development  :')

If your from another country,
Spoiler: Quick wikipedia explanation • show
Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Thanksgiving is celebrated each year on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. Because of the longstanding traditions of the holiday, the celebration often extends to the weekend that falls closest to the day it is celebrated. Several other places around the world observe similar celebrations. Historically, Thanksgiving had roots in religious and cultural tradition. Today, Thanksgiving is primarily celebrated as a secular holiday.

Weremetalwolf

Happy Thanksgiving to everypony~
I'm thankful that I've found a lot of new friends :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Silent Wolf

Yay food and parades  ovO I'm not having pumpkin pie like most, I'm having blueberry pie  :D
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Rissian

Happy thanksgiving guys, I can't wait until a few hours when we head over to my sister's house.  ovO  I'm hoping someone made pumpkin pie if not it's still going to be great.  :3

Julius

Happy thanksgiving everypony!

I'll just go and do nothing special as it's not a holiday here. :P

But you go and enjoy yourselves! ;)
Purr~

DrizzleMutt

I always get sick on holidays.  :c  So I'm under the weather with a fever and wild stomach ache.

Hope ya'll have fun.

Little Judas

Turkey for everyone!!! Hip, hip, huzaah!!!
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Lord of Madness

I ate all the pumpkin pie :DD

The Silent Wolf

I want more blueberry pie! ovO
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Jenzy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Spoiler: show
Now, what would make my day is if I can get my mom to stop being so grumpy today. All I'm asking is an alternate e-mail account to organize notifications...

I should just make it myself, but she'd probably get even angrier if she found out. Tsk tsk tsk.

Welp, HERE COMES TOM TURKEY!

Perteks

Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

Happy Turkey Day, everypony!
Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.  ~Mother Teresa

Chishio Kunrin

I'm thankful that I finished and posted chapter 3 of my fanfic last night and didn't end up like crazy Twilight.

I almost did last night, actually. I kept looking at the time, wanting to finish at least before midnight, like "Clock is ticking. Clock. is. TICKING!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

I'm thankful for food! :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up