2012 Mar 28, 00:07:02 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 10, 18:52:06 by Nova Class
NOVA CLASS

Name: Nova Class
Sex: Female
Species: Pegasus
Coat Color: Pure White
Mane & Tail: Blonde
Eye Color: Gold
Cutie Mark: A Quill on top of a Book with a Light Bulb on it and a Rainbow Splash Background
Physique: An inch smaller then the average height of Mares, she's physically weak but very fast.
Birth Place: Winter's Garden; In Equestria's Flat Lands
Likes: Madness, Jester, ponies who are nice to her, ponies who have a since of humor, her favorite hat, the sky, music, RAVES!!!, gardens, parks, learning, exploring
Family: The Class Family, Madness and Jester
Affiliations/Friends: The Royal Guard, The Empire of Gryphonia, Equestria's Nobles, Dragonian Empire, Zerbrian Repuplic, Celestia Bliss (Dragon), Captain De Vinch  and everypony she usually talks to.
Enemies/Rivals: The Griffin Mafia, Jagged Teeth (Dragon), Destination Black (Dragon Gang), Tiger, Skyler,  Death (Zebra).

Personality: She's very kind and outgoing. She likes to try new things and explore new places. She enjoys hours of relaxing, Sleeping on clouds, and Staring at the ground to watch the earth ponies do their thing. She's usually laid back with most things. She doesn't judge. She's mostly happy and playful. She's also respectful and helpful. She is loyal to anypony who gains her trust.

Bio: She was forced to leave her home after a certain incident befell on her. Ever since she has been traveling with her brother. She lived in Manehattan for a years time. She had visited most of Equestria, some of Gryphonia and Zegonda, and a little of Dragonia. She had seen tarrible things but mostly she has seen beautiful things, and learned lessons of life. While she lived in Manehattan she liked to party and hung out with famous underground ponies. She lives in Ponyville now, under the roof of Madness Tea Shop. She had spent about 3 weeks living in Ponyville and 2 weeks living with Madness. Though she is now hearing voices that aren't there. Especially now that she can actually hear Bob the table talk!?! She's a little confused but she wonders if they'll ever go away and where did they come from.

Theme Song

Bio Will Be Undated Through Events in RPs

Nala Valor

Ha!!! Nova!   *hugs from Jester =
Spoiler: show

Yeah!

Ninkon

Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 28, 00:07:02
Enemies/Rivals: The Griffin Mafia, Jagged Teeth (Dragon), Destination Black (Dragon Gang), Tiger, Skyler,  Death (Zebra).
I laughed just then

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Puppet Strings

Quote from: Ninkon on 2012 Mar 28, 00:15:48
I laughed just then

X3 . Tiger's only an enemy on bad days  ^-^ ...not sure if she'd take that as a compliment or not.
Awww, Im gonna have to rewrite my OC backstories... oh, and look what's back: Im a Twilight/Fluttershy/Rarity hybrid, mostly Twi!

Tiger

2012 Mar 28, 04:15:52 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 28, 04:57:13 by Tiger

"...
Oh, you've gone TOO FAR this time, Nova!
First we battle, and then we tied in the battle, AND THEN WHILE I WAS OFFLINE YOU TAKE MADNESS FOR YOURSELF.
That is quite selfish and mean of you, I must say!
THOU SHALT NOT BE FORGIVEN."

*disappears*

*pops back up* "Well we are enemies all right!" *disappears again*

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

LOL what a fun story this has turned into!!!  ovO
*hugz Nova*

Tiger

"That's mean Madness  :'(" *runs off*

Sahara

hey nova how the human roleplay going i just stopped cause it was progressing to far and i didnt expect the NSFW thing with ZeZe

Lord of Madness

lol tiger *HUGS TIGER TOO!!!*

Fluffy Cloud

Wow...nice OC. Gives off a feeling of class! Just watch out for that Pegasus that's going to crash into you. *runs off*

Fluffy Cloud (my OC) crashes into Nova. "Oh, hi! Sorry we had to meet like this!" Fluffy quickly flies off.

And that's how you met Fluffy Cloud.

Nova Class

2012 Mar 29, 02:06:28 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 29, 02:32:08 by Nova Class
Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 28, 22:20:34
Quote from: Sahara on 2012 Mar 28, 07:29:44
hey nova how the human roleplay going i just stopped cause it was progressing to far and i didnt expect the NSFW thing with ZeZe

Oh its going pretty well, ZeZe finally figured out a way to end it and now its the afternoon. But no pony has replied even if its the next day  >.<

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Mar 28, 04:15:52

"...
First we battle, and then we tied in the battle, AND THEN WHILE I WAS OFFLINE YOU TAKE MADNESS FOR YOURSELF.

*disappears*

"Not My fault you didn't make a move on him!" she yells. "And Yes We Are Enemies!!!"

Quote from: Nickel Valor on 2012 Mar 28, 00:10:45
Ha!!! Nova!   *hugs from Jester =

Yeah!

Yay now I know what my baby looks like! *hugs back from Nova*

Tiger

Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 29, 02:06:28

"...

*disappears*

"Not My fault you didn't make a move on him!" she yells. "And Yes We Are Enemies!!!"

*appears* "Well it just takes time for me! You have no right to just barge in like that! Screw you!" *disappears*

Nova Class

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Mar 29, 03:24:07
Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 29, 02:06:28

"...

*disappears*

*appears* "Well it just takes time for me! You have no right to just barge in like that! Screw you!" *disappears*

"Oooooooo there are so many mean and terrible things I can say right now, but I'm going to be the bigger mare here..... PS me and Madness are getting married. SO nahhhhhhhhh." refuses to talk to you FOREVER!!!!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 29, 11:29:35PS me and Madness are getting married. SO nahhhhhhhhh."[/color]
funny, since in the rp Sahara asked my OC's hoof, everypony is getting married! That's crazy! ovO

Ninkon

Quote from: Nickel Valor on 2012 Mar 29, 17:53:52
Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Mar 29, 11:29:35PS me and Madness are getting married. SO nahhhhhhhhh."[/color]
funny, since in the rp Sahara asked my OC's hoof, everypony is getting married! That's crazy! ovO
Madness is going to far outlive Nova. How sad.

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Fluffy Cloud

Okay, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are getting married, Nickel and Sahara are getting married, and Nova and Madness are getting married?!

What's happening to you ponies?!?!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Mar 29, 19:56:05

Okay, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are getting married, Nickel and Sahara are getting married, and Nova and Madness are getting married?!

And I think Sonyablademaster also but not sure

Fluffy Cloud

2012 Mar 29, 20:07:44 #17 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 29, 20:11:45 by Fluffy Cloud
Quote from: Nickel Valor on 2012 Mar 29, 19:58:28

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH EVERYPONY?!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Puppet Strings

2012 Mar 29, 22:01:06 #18 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 29, 22:03:01 by Puppet Strings
Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Mar 29, 20:07:44

"Ill figure this out!" Puppet said triumphantly..."well, I would, but my Contacts are all getting married; even Black Magic's trying to make a move on Tiger!"

And with that, Puppet was off, returning to his tower to wonder why he wasnt being affected by this weird marriage curse. "Hmph...no fair, all I get is this weird fainting curse..."
Awww, Im gonna have to rewrite my OC backstories... oh, and look what's back: Im a Twilight/Fluttershy/Rarity hybrid, mostly Twi!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Puppet Strings on 2012 Mar 29, 22:01:06
Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Mar 29, 20:07:44

"Ill figure this out!" Puppet said triumphantly..."well, I would, but my Contacts are all getting married; even Black Magic's trying to make a move on Tiger!"

And with that, Puppet was off, returning to his tower to wonder why he wasnt being affected by this weird marriage curse. "Hmph...no fair, all I get is this weird fainting curse..."

Lol, we are invading Nova's thread again with rp

Go Up