Something bad on page 48 of "What would you like to see in season 3?"

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Oct 16, 19:24:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Not completely sure if it's page 48, but I think so. I clicked the star to see the latest posts, and Google Chrome redirected me to the "That's dangerous!" page, telling me this:

QuoteWarning: Something's Not Right Here!
forum.legendsofequestria.com contains content from www.statesymbolsusa.org, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.statesymbolsusa.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.statesymbolsusa.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

:I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SapphirePony

:I I just checked that out for myself, and my Chrome did the same exact thing... there's something up... CHROME HAS A SECRET!  :I

Stitchin Time

Did that with Morning Glory's OC page. :I I hate you, Chrome.

Lary

Firefox does nothing of the sort for me. Must be an issue with the browser. Wouldn't surprise me.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 16, 19:31:54
Did that with Morning Glory's OC page. :I I hate you, Chrome.

Hey, Chrome's just trying to protect you from viruses. X3

So, there's something going on here.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SweBow

Go Up