if you could.....

Started by kenan89, 2012 Oct 08, 15:12:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kenan89

if you could drag 1 pony only 1 pony out of your computer and she will be trapped in your world forever which would it be?
i woulda taken luna!

Little Judas

Celestia, she's the only one powerful enough to conjure all others to our world and change our planet for the better.

There is always a loophole...
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Oct 08, 15:27:33
Celestia, she's the only one powerful enough to conjure all others to our world and change our planet for the better.

There is always a loophole...

Or Pinkie Pie, since she can break the fourth wall. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Billow Pillow

To be completely honest here, i'd feel rather creepy and horrible for forcefully grabbing out a pony from  my computer out from within their world into mine just for the sole purpose of having one of the ponies for myself, ignoring that fact in mind though!  I suppose if i had to pick just one of the friendship is magic ponies i'd have to pick Lyra!  Mainly because i'd feel like she'd fit in the best within a world run by humans.   lol
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Repor Fixup

Fluttershy is my top favorite, but I'd feel terrible about bringing a sensitive pony like her to a horrible world like ours, so... Maybe Rainbow Dash? o.O
Thanks for the drawing, Tiger.

I love to fly around and fix things with my hammer.

Julius

Well... What a tough one. :I

After taking them with you, they can't go back to their homes, so that's goodbye Equestria for them. I couldn't bring myself to do it unless they specifically wanted to come here and never return. :s

But if that was the case... I'm not sure!

Spoiler: So many choices, and such riches aplenty • show
I think Pinkie Pie would be a great friend, don't you think? Sure, she's a bright pink pony and people would definitely stare, perhaps make fun of you, but who cares?

She's cheerful, happy, positive, silly... She's totally awesome! She bakes cupcakes! And muffins! And all kinds of different sweets! You can party whenever you feel like and you can count on her whenever you feel sad. She will make you smile. :D

Maybe Fluttershy? She's so sweet and kind, I'd just love to be near her all the time to hug her and sing with her. She could sing me to sleep with "Hush Now, Quiet Now", I could protect her from harm and be like a hero to her... It would be so sweet to be with Fluttershy! :)

What about Applejack? I just love everything about that silly pony. You can count on her, she loves Apples and she's honest. Would be awesome to try and test my might against her too, though I'd probably end in second place, heh.

Mmm... I wouldn't mind some Appletastic treats every once in a while... :]

Then comes the Element Of Loyalty, Rainbow Dash. A kick flank prankster who no matter what will always, ALWAYS be there for you. Might be fun to try to compete against her, but again I don't think I'd win.

I'd love to see her fly around and perform all kinds of tricks! Specially that mighty Sonic Rainboom! And depending on her size and strength, I may even get to fly with her! :3

Then comes our faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. With all that magic and so much to learn about our world, there's bound to be some hilarious disasters! She'd be a lovely pony to be with, except for when she's studying, but that's ok. And all that magic... Endless possibilities! I'd be so excited! I would want to learn too, and who knows! Maybe she could do a spell that allowed me to have magic! I bet she could find a spell to get me permanent wings even! ^-^

That leaves us with my last (But certainly not least) pony, Rarity. This one would be interesting. She's such a refined sweetheart, yet a bit naive sometimes. It would be so interesting to talk with her and hang around. We could go shopping, find gems and teach me the Art Of The Dress maybe! And she has magic too, you can never go wrong with magic. ;)

In the end though, I would only do that if they wanted to, and I doubt it. I would try to get there myself instead. :]
Purr~

Book Smarts

I would choose not to pull anypony out, that would be mean  >:O

Deviant

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 08, 16:54:15

^  ^   ^

Cresto

Pretty much thus, but elaborating.

You're taking someone away from their friends, family, home, and everything they've ever know. I imagine even the toughest of ponies would break down being trapped in a completely different world. Plus, imagine the attention they would receive. You can't hide a four-five foot tall pastel pony (or pegasus or unicorn) forever.

SapphirePony

I'd take my OC FlameCloud  ^-^ She would very well fit in with the fact she is exactly like me.

Lord of Madness

I would summon... Zinrax...

Vertigo

Julius

I couldn't bring Julius here. I'd be jelly of "my own" wings. lol
Purr~

Vertigo

Somepony I can overpower

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 08, 18:34:46
I would summon... Zinrax...

In that case... SKYLER!! *World is destroyed by the combination*

Actually, I wouldn't unless they become a blank slate, they won't remember Equestria, or their friends. It just seems too cruel. All reality, probably my OC Parchemin. She'd invent a device that will let me fly with her, plus she'd find a way to fit in.

Tiger

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Oct 08, 16:58:32

^  ^   ^

^^^^^^^^^^

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

PrincessButton

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 08, 23:21:27

^  ^   ^

^^^^^^^^^^

Are they mountains... or upside-down carrots?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Oct 09, 00:57:29
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 08, 23:21:27

^  ^   ^

^^^^^^^^^^

Are they mountains... or upside-down carrots?
what everypony above said, unless the pony really, really, really REALLY wanted to come here, permanently.  And even then, probably not.  Unless I could somehow make a two-way portal to Equestria afterwards.... hmm...

they never said that others couldn't come to visit.... maybe if Celestia or some completely OP unicorn (like Twilight but better at teleporting/portals) actually wanted to try out our world permanently they could see if they could establish a two-way portal of some sort.  Science+Magic=Win
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 09, 02:36:48
what everypony above said, unless the pony really, really, really REALLY wanted to come here, permanently.  And even then, probably not.  Unless I could somehow make a two-way portal to Equestria afterwards.... hmm...

they never said that others couldn't come to visit.... maybe if Celestia or some completely OP unicorn (like Twilight but better at teleporting/portals) actually wanted to try out our world permanently they could see if they could establish a two-way portal of some sort.  Science+Magic=Win

This. Or as I said, I'd just try to make it there myself instead. :]
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

from sheer willpower? O:
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up