Costumes and cosplays and clothes , oh my!

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 03, 21:58:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

2012 Oct 03, 21:58:48 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 22:01:18 by Stitchin Time
Don't limit it to ponies!  :D

Sketch of my cousin and I's Halloween costumes. She's Spike and I'm Rarity!  :3

LaptopCommandStation

I'm not going as a pony for halloween.....
Having to close the store that night and being around my employees might have something to do with that... X3

Nice sketch BTW, did you make the costumes yourself?

Stitchin Time

I will be making them, yupyup.  ^-^ Thanks.

SapphirePony

2012 Oct 03, 22:23:53 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 23:14:05 by SapphirePony
Well this is a nice place to tell y'all about my two Halloween ideas  :3 The first one is going as my fursona, Kake, and the second is Human FlameCloud  ^-^ I have no pictures of the plans yet sadly  :c But, my fursona one is going to be a Fursuit I'm working on, we are going to be working on the head soon, while Human FlameCloud is so easy I just need some pinkish red wings, pony ears, and a purple and black wig.  ^-^

Edit: Using a base on DA I quickly made a ref of what Human FlameCloud MAY look like.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 03, 22:23:53
Well this is a nice place to tell y'all about my two Halloween ideas  :3 The first one is going as my fursona, Kake, and the second is Human FlameCloud  ^-^ I have no pictures of the plans yet sadly  :c But, my fursona one is going to be a Fursuit I'm working on, we are going to be working on the head soon, while Human FlameCloud is so easy I just need some pinkish red wings, pony ears, and a purple and black wig.  ^-^

Sounds aweshome. :3

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Oct 04, 10:31:07 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 04, 10:33:02 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Oct 03, 22:23:53

Edit: Using a base on DA I quickly made a ref of what Human FlameCloud MAY look like.
Spoiler: show

If you don't mind spending a bit of money for Human Flame Cloud's ears and wings, I know of a good place that makes some pretty awesome pony ears and wings: http://yayahan.bigcartel.com/
Pony ears alone are $16.99, but they're amazing. Their pegasus/mini angel wings are on sale right now, and they even have a pony ears + pegasus wings set, which costs a little less than buying the ears and wings separately.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up