Ponified Gravity Falls intro

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Sep 16, 22:42:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

OH MEH GAHHH! :3

I love the real Gravity Falls intro. I like the show. The animation in the intro is so awesome, and the show's pretty cool too. It reminds me of how shows were in the '90s.
Spoiler: Dare to compare • show
[center]
[/center]

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stitchin Time

Lord of Madness

I'll easily agree that this was pretty awesome! :DD

Zaner-Boy

SapphirePony

SOOOO PRETTU *mind is short surcuiting from the greatness of the ponification.*

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

Why did they use Trixie in the opener, they had 4 other main characters to choose from  o.O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 22, 10:10:43
Why did they use Trixie in the opener, they had 4 other main characters to choose from  o.O

Great Uncle Stan is a con artist, scheming tourists out of their money with "amazing supernatural wonders!" It makes things even funnier considering there really are supernatural things going on without anyone but the twins noticing, but there are hints that Stan knows about those things too.

One thing I love about this ponification is the attention to detail! O: It makes me wanna keep pausing just to stare at it and see how many details I can find!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

I now realize the detail of the character selection.. I love it lol

Blues-Music

Awesome.Speaking of the gravity falls intro I was derping around playing gravity falls:Mystery shack mystery.
I found the fortune teller funny so I kept click it a billion times until I got this fortune.

I'm not sure backwards messages were all the secrets in the themesong since the sentence is in plural.
So now I keep watching it again , and again looking for secrets

Go Up