2017 May 24, 21:11:17

Author Topic: Today's Smile  (Read 280578 times)

Offline OldenEmpire

• Her Eternal Sun Guides Us
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Smile
« Reply #7280 on: 2017 Apr 04, 11:48:57 »
So far today I missed my first bus I would take to school, I was on the opposite corner when it came and despite me yelling and waving my arms, it didn't stop and just went on forward. A woman saw this however and drove into a nearby parking lot and offered my a ride to where I would get off, and I decided to accept, and she didn't murder me and took me to where I needed to be. Tis a very nice start to the day.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Offline Thundergirl

• Listen to your instinct .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: 2017 Apr 13, 15:19:13 »
I got all the cool stuff in Minecraft! It's awesome! I can make armour, beds and many things with that! And I didn't do anything ... I was just roaming in the village, when I saw a treasure chest inside a house, opened it and .... HERE I GO!!! I HAVE EVERYTHING, SINCE I HAD ALREADY MADE A LARGER CRAFTING TABLE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LUCK!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy  :D It's the best day of my life!  lol
#senpainoticeme ( I have no senpai in LoE )Visit my OCs' page!
I do not own the pic
My DeviantArt

Offline Midnight Breeze

• Earth ponies are best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: 2017 Apr 16, 00:53:21 »
I have just 10 days left and then I'm outta here, after 8 months I'm finally done with the AETC cancer.

I can't wait, I'm ready to leave this heinous, drama-filled base for good. I will not miss the place one bit.

Offline Sweet Brew

• I'm 'tea'licious, Formerly known as "MrEmu"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: 2017 Apr 18, 05:43:28 »
This whole "NuggsForCarter" thing is killing me. lol
I can't say how much I love this. :P

Offline GreenTab

• Thanks for all the fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: 2017 Apr 30, 05:14:54 »
My sister is coming home in a few hours after something like 5 or 7 years and I'm an uncle now, I mean I was an uncle like 6 months ago but today finally gonna see my sister little clone without some screen.

But something that bothers me is that I can't remember her husband's name... or my niece's name... it's gonna be awkward.
« Last Edit: 2017 Apr 30, 13:27:52 by GreenTab »

Offline Sweet Brew

• View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: 2017 Apr 30, 06:56:37 »
My sister is coming home
his husband's name...
Can't remember her husbands name, or your brother is coming home??
Sorry, I'm a tad confused, either way congratulations!

Offline GreenTab

• Thanks for all the fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: 2017 Apr 30, 13:27:25 »
Can't remember her husbands name, or your brother is coming home??
Sorry, I'm a tad confused, either way congratulations!
Huge typo, it's her, and she's here :D

Offline Sweet Brew

• View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: 2017 May 01, 01:05:21 »
Huge typo, it's her, and she's here :D
Ohhhh, okay.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a grammar derp, just was confused. lol
But yeah, again congratulations!

Offline Midnight Breeze

• View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: 2017 May 07, 13:31:33 »
I'm excited about Tesla's new affordable Model 3 starting production soon. I've always wanted a Model S, but...let's be realistic, the only way I could afford one of those is if I inherited a small loan of a million dollars.

The Model 3 on the other hand is only $35,000 before incentives! After incentives it will be affordable to almost all American families, cheaper than many affordable gas-powered cars.

An affordable, high-tech, all-electric modern car? Yes, please! Thank you, Tesla.

Offline Howitzer

• I love it when a plan comes together.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: 2017 May 12, 01:00:04 »
First year of college down.

Somehow I survived
If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
   Knights of Dawns, because we're not dead yet..... right?

Offline Midnight Breeze

• View Profile
« Reply #7290 on: 2017 May 15, 18:53:53 »
My first sergeant says because of my age I'm getting kicked out of my dorm in 6-9 months, which is great. I'll be moving out way early than everyone else.

My suitemate leaves old food out in our kitchen and dirty towels on our bathroom floor. It'll be great to have my own place again and not have to share a kitchen and bathroom with a teenager. I am definitely enjoying not sharing a bedroom with 2 other dudes anymore, though, can't complain much all things considered.

Offline OldenEmpire

• Her Eternal Sun Guides Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: 2017 May 18, 10:51:45 »
Finally on a path that will net me a actually useful degree down the line and out of the placeholder degree I had before. I have also discovered one of the best fan fics I have ever come across recently as well.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!