2017 Apr 25, 18:19:15

Author Topic: Today's Smile  (Read 273367 times)

Offline OldenEmpire

• Her Eternal Sun Guides Us
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Smile
« Reply #7280 on: 2017 Apr 04, 11:48:57 »
So far today I missed my first bus I would take to school, I was on the opposite corner when it came and despite me yelling and waving my arms, it didn't stop and just went on forward. A woman saw this however and drove into a nearby parking lot and offered my a ride to where I would get off, and I decided to accept, and she didn't murder me and took me to where I needed to be. Tis a very nice start to the day.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Offline Thundergirl

• Listen : Dance in the rain. DID YA PAY ATTENTION?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: 2017 Apr 13, 15:19:13 »
I got all the cool stuff in Minecraft! It's awesome! I can make armour, beds and many things with that! And I didn't do anything ... I was just roaming in the village, when I saw a treasure chest inside a house, opened it and .... HERE I GO!!! I HAVE EVERYTHING, SINCE I HAD ALREADY MADE A LARGER CRAFTING TABLE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LUCK!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy  :D It's the best day of my life!  lol

Offline Midnight Breeze

• Earth ponies are best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: 2017 Apr 16, 00:53:21 »
I have just 10 days left and then I'm outta here, after 8 months I'm finally done with the AETC cancer.

I can't wait, I'm ready to leave this heinous, drama-filled base for good. I will not miss the place one bit.

Offline Sweet Brew

• I'm 'tea'licious, Formerly known as "MrEmu"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: 2017 Apr 18, 05:43:28 »
This whole "NuggsForCarter" thing is killing me. lol
I can't say how much I love this. :P