Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Sep 26, 14:15:49
I think it's time to bring up the elephant in the room. I don't really keep up with all the super in-depth lore, so I don't know if it's been explained yet, but...WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE MOON?!

They haven't really said. We don't know if there is any lore behind that or if they made it broken just because it would look cool. Apparently, while they were planning RWBY, Monty went up to Miles and Kerry and went "What if... the moon is broken?" That, and the fact that the moon rotates to make the phases, is pretty much all they've said about it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

I know this is slightly old news by now, but I'm still happy about it:
A certain video game "developer" run by two people that has a name I can't mention here that was infamous for asset-flipping and hostility to consumers and critics has had all their horrible games pulled from Steam.
And now it looks like they're going to try and sue Valve.
I am going to sit back and laugh as this goes down.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Sep 30, 07:54:26
I know this is slightly old news by now, but I'm still happy about it:
A certain video game "developer" run by two people that has a name I can't mention here that was infamous for asset-flipping and hostility to consumers and critics has had all their horrible games pulled from Steam.
And now it looks like they're going to try and sue Valve.
I am going to sit back and laugh as this goes down.

That developer would not happen to have been the creator of a game designed to compete with DayZ, would it?

Chishio Kunrin

Rooster Teeth released a short preview clip of the RWBY volume 4 trailer (which comes out October 3rd), and it's so nice to see it in HD instead of on a projected screen (or in a shaky camera recording)! The benefits of switching from Poser Pro to Maya are immediately clear! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Sep 30, 12:07:11
That developer would not happen to have been the creator of a game designed to compete with DayZ, would it?

Not sure, but they often come up when you mention a reviewer called Jim Sterling.
They also tried to sue 100 Steam users for almost every single consievable reason.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Sep 30, 18:55:27
Not sure, but they often come up when you mention a reviewer called Jim Sterling.
They also tried to sue 100 Steam users for almost every single consievable reason.

I found that suit absolutely hilarious: not only were there 100 defendants, but not a one had a real name attached to it!  They even gave up adding Steam usernames after the 12th or so, it's just "Jon or Jane Doe 13-100"!

I'm not usually one to follow potential controversy, but this has my interest peaked.  Probably won't mention it much on here as I expect it to get a little hot, but I'll be enjoying seeing what happens next.

Been having a rough week so far, part of it is my own fault, part of it is not having a lot of extra time to work on things and keep myself emotionally satisfied, so even a little thing like a friend offering me a drive to get some errands done was a big win for my mood.  Even got some compressed air and blew the vents out on my computer as best I could; here's hoping that helps my computer not be problematic!

Peace Keeper

They finally arrived. Class of 2016!

I received my associates degrees in arts & humanities and in science. Now for my next goal: to obtain my bachelors degree in atmospheric science.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LostSanity

Everyone start watching Naruto Shippuden on Toonami.

It's to BEST ARC. (Pain Arc)

Three words:

Spoiler: show
SAGE. MODE. NARUTO.

:3

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

LostSanity

DIGIMON. CYBER SLEUTH.

THE SOUNDTRACK.

THE STORY.

MY DIGIMON LOVE HAS BEEN REINVIGORATED.

ALL DIGIMON FANS GO PLAY THIS.

THIS WAS THE BEST DIGIMON GAME I EVER PLAYED. LEGITIMATELY.

:D

Sweet Brew

Heard an absolutely amazing song by SlyphStorm yesterday, most of his stuff is always electro EDM kinda stuff, but this one was a pianoish thing had so much depth to it and an amazing message to it that people really need to say more.

It was beyond amazing, sad, but in a good way.

Chromastone64

Spoiler: MY. FREAKING. HEART. • show

LostSanity

Now that I'm finished with .hack///SIGN and .hack//Liminality...

I can move on to .hack//ROOTS.

:)

Pipkin

I have nachos and cheese to munch on while I study for my C#/Javascript exam and start writing my presentation on bronies for my IT communication class...

Oh, and i'm dropping c++ at last.

Sweet Brew

So, I've been getting into music making.
I've been mainly having issues with making my own presets and drum beats and such.
Scouring the internet like Saurmon scouring the shire for ages trying to find tutorials.

Then my absolute favorite musician of all time, Adam Young makes a tutorial video on recording presets to make your own drum beats and stuff, he has never made a tutorial in his life.

So, yeah... Stars aligning for me and all.
Thanks life! :3

Chromastone64

Watched the new RWBY with my friend.
Reminds me that I need to watch the catch-up vid.

Pipkin

Got 77.5% on my client/server (Jquery/C#) midterm, which is really good believe it or not.  Class average is 56.7% and i'm in the top 10%...
I aced the coding part by memory and most of the multiple choice questions had nothing to do with the theory.  "Which of these rating sites rated javascript as number 1" should not be a relevant thing to test in a midterm exam...like wat?

Still, that dropped me from my 94%(which should be 98% but I accidentally sent in the wrong file and the prof wouldnt allow another submission even though the dropbox was still open for 4 more days) to an 86%.  I'll take it.

Stardust Dragon

Since I got my hands on my old external hard drive and started backing up my PC there, I can finally start making room on my D drive by deleting the older backup.  I've been working on systematically deleting things I know I don't need anymore, and just today I managed to get rid of the single biggest backed-up folder (with no folders inside it, recursive much?) on my drive.  Sure I still have a ton of music backed up that needs to go, but hey, little victories.

LostSanity

NOW LET IT REIGN.

BECAUSE WHEN IT REIGNS...

IT REIGNS LIKE SPEARS AND SUPERMAN PUNCHES.

ovO

Spoiler: show

lightspeed_flash

I don't know why but this just made my day! :D

Chack

That moment when you put a soda in the freezer for just the right amount of time where it's partially frozen but liquid enough to drink   :3
Wait for it...

Go Up