Go Down

Morgan Sententia

2012 Aug 15, 23:55:40 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 20:04:31 by Morgan Sententia

Amtrack

Name-Amtrack

Sex-Stallion

Age-23

Species-Earth pony

Personality-Headstrong, yet a free spirit. He pushes himself to the limit even if it kills himself. But has a spunky side of him.

Story
Amtrack was born in a little lumber mill community somewhere up in the mountain side. Everyday Amtrack work small little jobs in the lumber mill to help the family business, since their were no filly's to play, Amtrack spends his time with his grandfather and his trains.

Amtrack was fascinated with trains, the way they work, move, and is the only transport in all Equestia.

But most importantly, the speed. Amtrack and his grandfather were very close...

But on a cloudy rainy day. His grandfather had fallen ill, their were no doctors in the mill and the only way to get to one is in Ponyville. Which is miles away, and with the rain poring causing a mudslide the trains can't reach into town.
With everyone busy with the mudslide leaving his grandfather helpless, Amtrack couldn't take the pain from his grandfather's eyes.

So he ran, 40 miles, down the mountain and back, non stop. Amtrack didn't think of stopping, he could only think of getting the medicine he needed for his grandfather. Through the terrain and the heavy rain he successfully made it back to the mill and gave the medicine to his grandfather.

After the rain died and the mud slide lowered, the family was shocked of Amtrack's Stamina and speed and saving their grandfather's life, they were proud of him for that.

Which earn him the nickname "Steam horse" and his cutie mark.

(A big thanks to SugarCup, Eclair, and Devmoder011 for the art.=)

Blaze

His back story is very captivating and unique! This is my first time seeing an OC that works at a lumber mill and I find it very refreshing and fascinating! I would love to hear more about him in the future!  ^-^

And I am absolutely in love with his appearance! He looks so cute and spunky for a stallion!  *-*

Morgan Sententia

:] Heh, thank you, i wanted him to have a "hunky" side of him. ;)

Go Up