Going To Equestria

Started by Blade The Protector, 2012 Aug 14, 00:11:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blade The Protector

I think I speak for every Brony and Pegasister when I say I wish I could go to Equestria.  I know that not only would I be happy, it would probably make me a better person in certain ways.  If I DID have the chance to go and I had to become a Pony I would be okay with it.  But if I DID have a choice I would lean towards staying a Human since hands seem more useful than hooves.

What would you guys choose?  Pony or Human?
Long Live Equestria!

SOWTOJ

Pegasus pony. Flying > hands. I have now upset Lyra.

Julius

2012 Aug 14, 05:56:12 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 14, 06:02:26 by Julius
Oh man, this is a topic that i bring up to myself everyday.

Not even going to lie, i'm wishing everynight for it to really happen one day. You see, it's not that i'm not happy, it's that - As silly as it sounds - i think of these ponies as my friends. Who wouldn't like to hang out with Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle! Among others.

To have adventures everyday, filled with laughter, sunshine, sillyness and happiness!

About pony or human? Well, i don't know. Seems to me that ponies do just fine with hooves (And they can play instruments too). Guess the food'd be better as a pony, except for the apples, those sweet apples are good no matter what!  :]

Looking at it carefully, what about romantic relationships? I sure as hay am not interested in ponies that way, but what if i was a pony? That'd be certainly different. And being the romantic guy i am, i'd like to have a companion if i was to stay forever.

Though of course, nothing wrong with being a human for me, rather, i'm quite happy about myself, and pretty much everything around me!  :D

So i wouldn't know. One thing's certain though. I'd need wings. Pegasus or human with wings, i must be able to fly. I've always wanted to, and after skydiving, that desire became a dream for me. Someday, i hope to fly, by myself, with my very own wings.  B)
Purr~

Lord of Madness

Human. My reason? Science and life span, robots, nanobots, Hands, and intelligence. OH and the internet :P

Johannes

I wouldn't go to Equestria.

I just can't leave my family and friends.

HerpyDooves

I would want to go to Equestria, maybe for a week or so. Like what Johannes said, I can't just leave my family. Also,  I'd prefer hooves over hands any day. :]

Lary

Going to Equestria is just as selfish as suicide. You abandon all those that love and care for you.

Lucky me, I can have the best of both worlds. I can live my life and go to Equestria thanks to the magic of Lucid Dreaming. Gaters gonna gate.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 14, 08:51:07
Going to Equestria is just as selfish as suicide. You abandon all those that love and care for you.

Lucky me, I can have the best of both worlds. I can live my life and go to Equestria thanks to the magic of Lucid Dreaming. Gaters gonna gate.

Lucid dreaming is best pony.

Book Smarts

I would stay on this world and be human, MLP is just a cartoon  >:/

Zygrograxgra

Lary is right, it is selfish beyond belief.
Doesn't stop me from wishing it frequently, and making any fantasies (that the right word?) about it extremely torturous.
If I did go and were given the choice, I'd pick human because it would be just too much change otherwise. Besides, I like my hands.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Flamestriker

Well, when I grow up I'd like to go to Equestria, buy a place there. I'd first though find a way to travel to both worlds and then I'd sometimes go and visit my friends and family. I'd be a pegasus pony in Equestria, a human in our world. If it was a one-way trip though, I won't go. As said before, it is selfish.
[move][/move]

byndbored

What if your allowed to go after you lived your live so you can start it all over again?
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Aug 14, 18:24:16
What if your allowed to go after you lived your live so you can start it all over again?

If it's an afterlife then it's not selfish in the slightest (as long as you don't get it through suicide)
So yeah, I'd probably pick it without a doubt, especially if it means I can start again with a sort of blank slate. I keep my memories, but can be another person, mold myself again. After all, how could you know what choice your family made, or if you're not the only one who got the choice?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

now I wish I could Lucid dream.

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 14, 19:20:41

now I wish I could Lucid dream.

Hey you're the Lord of Madness itself. You can do anything, my cheese loving friend.

I can dream everynight about Equestria, but i don't have control over what i dream and most of the time i wake up to a vague recall of what happened. If i could Lucid dream... Hoo... That'd be Epic indeed.
Purr~

Star Striker

I dunno... I mean, it seems a really hard descision.
I don't think in the end I'd be able to abandon my friends and family to be a pony. I mean, thats not to say I wouldn't love to be able to do such, but I just couldn't leave the people I care about, no matter how fun and happy equestria is.

@ Lary
I guess I'mma have to figure out this lucid dreaming thing lol... Granted that kind've frightens me, too.

byndbored

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Aug 14, 18:24:16

What about this question?
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Star Striker

In such a case, then I think I would. Y'know, if my current beleifs of the afterlife fall through XD

Nonnavlis

This is actually a very intelligent discussion topic. I'm going to have to start stalking this.

I think I would consider going to Equestria, so I could squeal and be excited at all the cuteness and ponies. But, only for a short period of time, because once the newness wore off, I wouldn't want to corrupt it with the impurities of the real world. I'm a good girl by all means, but I'm not so good that the occasional obscenity doesn't pass my lips, or that I don't think impure thoughts. That sort of thing really has no place in Equestria.

And I'd definitely go as a human. Not only do I like myself as I am and would worry I might not be crazy about myself as a pony, but I'm a sweet lolita, and I think that would totally work in the pony world XD.

Go Up