Go Down

Stitchin Time

2012 Aug 06, 01:27:00 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 22:12:01 by Stitchin Time
I've had too much dubstep recently...

Name: Ruffneck Bass
Species: Seapony
Cutie mark: Subwoofer
Bio:

"No... no!" Ruffneck reached for her friends hoof, but it was too late. She was swept away by the tsunami, screaming. Ruffneck tried swimming after her, but wasn't strong enough. Both mares cried out helplessly, knowing they'd never see each other again. Ruffneck was overcome with a sharp pain, as if needles were placed all over her body. She went limp, soon blacking out. When she awoke, she was on a beach. The sun hurt her eyes, and her tail felt dry. Nopony on the beach, Ruffneck blindly hopped in a random direction. She felt hot concrete underneath her before blacking out again.

"Are you awake?" A little filly asked her when Ruffneck's eyelids fluttered. She nodded as the filly became clearer. The filly was white, her mane both electric and sky blue, her eyes a striking magenta. Little flecks of blue magic sparkled around her horn as she watched Ruffneck curiously. "I'm Vinyl Scratch..." She murmured softly. "D-do you have a name?"
"Ruffneck Bass." Ruffneck said, attempting to lift herself up. "I makes sense." Vinyl replied, pointing at Ruffneck's gills. Ruffneck was finally aware she was sitting on a rock in a pool. She noticed there were subwoofers everywhere. "What are those."
"Subwoofers. They pump up the bass." Vinyl smiled. Ruffneck seemed interested by this. "Let me play it some music!" Vinyl said, rushing to her little laptop, which was hooked to a subwoofer. Dubstep blared out, enhanced by the subwoofer. Ruffneck swam around, intrigued by the sounds. As the song ended, she leapt into the air, the water droplets sparkling behind her. She had a cutie mark, a subwoofer.

She later met a pony who built her mechanical legs so she could walk. She hardly ever sees Vinyl anymore, but treasures the short time she spent with her. Ruffneck now travels the world, looking for her lost friend.

Go Up