New Pony Fan Here!

Started by acidrica, 2012 Aug 04, 19:39:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

acidrica

Hello! I'm a 21 year old artist who freelances (rarely), and I recently fell in love with the show. I found this site through one of the wikis, and the idea is so awesome that I couldn't resist making an account.

I also want to put my good mic to use and maybe land a voice acting part, but I have to make my demo before I post to the thread (I hear my 'old lady' voice is oddly convincing). I have a lower female voice, so...yep. Don't worry, I know where to post once my demo is done. :D

I also roleplay, and currently my character is a pegasus named Erratic. I only have my icon to show of her (that I made in the ponymaker thing), but I should have more pictures and a profile or something soon. :)

So...uh...hi! :D

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

anyway good luck! and i hope you are very active here!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: acidrica on 2012 Aug 04, 19:39:47
Hello! I'm a 21 year old artist who freelances (rarely), and I recently fell in love with the show. I found this site through one of the wikis, and the idea is so awesome that I couldn't resist making an account.

I also want to put my good mic to use and maybe land a voice acting part, but I have to make my demo before I post to the thread (I hear my 'old lady' voice is oddly convincing). I have a lower female voice, so...yep. Don't worry, I know where to post once my demo is done. :D

I also roleplay, and currently my character is a pegasus named Erratic. I only have my icon to show of her (that I made in the ponymaker thing), but I should have more pictures and a profile or something soon. :)

So...uh...hi! :D
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  Glad you found us :D  If you're interested, you're welcome to try joining the Silverdale Saga, Pony Cosmology, Before Equestria or any of our other RPs ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Welcome to the Ponyhood, enjoy your stay here!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Fudgemuffin

Go Up