Solid Cure ((WIP))

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Aug 04, 10:34:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

I've been working on this OC for some time now and I'd like coments so I could improve him.

Name : solid cure
Race : dualorn ((might change name of race))
Bio : he was born in the deepest cave of Equestria with his tribe. At young age, he proved that he was able to use strong magic ((compared to the other tribe member)). He was asked to study hard a kind of magic to help his clan. He got attracted by healing magic so that's what he studied. After a year, he became a shaman ((pony doctor equivalent)) and after just a month, the official shaman of the Pegalion. One day, the Pegalion was sick and even all the magic of all the shaman together wasnt enough. Solid Cure had to go to the upperworld, also known to his people as the land of doom. He was the only allowed to go there this time, knowing the risk. He left without warner or food, hopping to find some on his way up. ((which he didn't)) even if he didn't have any food or water, he manage to get to the upperworld. ((and this will be the fist time somepony sees him))

Race's bio : at the first era of equestria that the ponies first appeared, they wheren't the same as what they look today. Unicorns had 2 horn instead of one and where extremely strong, earth ponies where the weak but wise race and the Pegasus , which where rare in those days, where the leaders of the ponies. There names where the dualorns, the grounded and he Pegalion. They lived in the land that today, we call equestria as nomads. A day came that the leader had a child: an Alicorn, a strange creature that had wings and had ONE horn, compared to the dualorn who had 2. They raised the child like all the futur leaders, not knowing that it would want to change all the rules of there land. As soon as the alicorn was the leader, the ponies seperated in two clans: the ponies that became those that we all know today and the "others" ((I don't have a name for a clan)) who evolved into... Something different. The major changes where the eyes that naturally glows and there cold blood so that they can adapt in case they need to go somewhere else. 

Go Up