dawn of a (new lunar republic) getting up and running!

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Aug 03, 01:30:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morgan Sententia

Ti's sucks that i can't do anything to help...well i can but i don't know how to work my bamboo tablet yet. But am professional with pencil, ink and paper. I would love to do the marines and the navy armor since my grandpa used to be a general.

ShadowHeart

I did the navy armor but it looks more like the girl on the cracker jacks bag XD! I also made an airforce helmet (Didn't want too much armor for them since they have to fly)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Morgan Sententia

2012 Sep 02, 12:01:29 #42 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 12:05:46 by Morgan Sententia
 >.<

Jade Mask 114

oc name:Jade Mask
race:Earth Pony
bio:He was spy most of his life and he very good at but he can be a little soft at times but know what to get done.
reason of being:Luna is my 2nd fav pony and I was hoping the spot open for a spy

Thank you Cutiebone and Jenzy
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4384.0 my O.C. Page

ShadowHeart

you can still make armors morgan, i think hyper drive just picks which one it should be though I'm sure he'll pick the ones you make for the navy and marines XD. Mine looks terrible and I don't rly know what a marine is exactly  :P....I feel so derpy

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Sep 02, 14:20:10 #45 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 15:19:40 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: Jade Mask 114 on 2012 Sep 02, 12:06:17
oc name:Jade Mask
race:Earth Pony
bio:He was spy most of his life and he very good at but he can be a little soft at times but know what to get done.
reason of being:Luna is my 2nd fav pony and I was hoping the spot open for a spy
accepted

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Sep 02, 11:59:10
I did the navy armor but it looks more like the girl on the cracker jacks bag XD! I also made an airforce helmet (Didn't want too much armor for them since they have to fly)

love them. and i do agree the navy does look like a girls uniform. but we can work around it both accepted.
cant wait to see the others

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Sep 02, 12:01:29
>.<
dont worry i wont only be doing stars on talent. but on things that will help the forum as well. as lets say get over 500 posts or so and help new ponies to the forum. its still a work in progress. but it will still be hard. ill also be adding medals. ill figure it out  ^-^

Princess_Luna

may i join in? i dont know what rank i will be but i dont care  :D
Rub some bacon on it.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 02, 15:21:33
may i join in? i dont know what rank i will be but i dont care  :D
yes just need information. and you start out in boot camp unless you wish to join the nlr jrotc you can read in special ranks ^-^

Rylo Revally

Thats Princess Luna! She should be the top girl :P

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Sep 02, 15:30:38
Thats Princess Luna! She should be the top girl :P
yes thats my problem i would like all user's to start out like the others but then again..... its princess luna X3

Rylo Revally

Testing, my artwork, just warning u its drawing and good stuffs

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Sep 02, 15:40:21
Testing, my artwork, just warning u its drawing and good stuffs
wow. glad i could help

Jade Mask 114

My oc don't need armor but he need a weapon, small and easy to carry.

Thank you Cutiebone and Jenzy
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4384.0 my O.C. Page

Rylo Revally

^  Thats me in anthro form :3 im http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.

heres one of a another of me in pony form ina different armor v

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1ephs2.jpg[/img]

Rylo Revally

Just one more, then after this ill get started on some new drawings for the lunar outfits

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Sep 02, 15:46:49
^  Thats me in anthro form :3 im http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.

heres one of a another of me in pony form ina different armor v

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1ephs2.jpg[/img]
cool halo but lets keep most of the blue stuff out if you know what i mean X3 but anyways you should make the full leader like the middle pony. but you know more pony ^-^

Princess_Luna

nlr? idk what that is  :c but hear is my sign up!

name: Princess Luna
age: 1012 (if you count the 1000 years that i was on the moon)
race: alicorn
bio: I am the Princess of the night. I know how to control the Nightmare Moon in me so no need to be Scared  if i turn into N.M.
reason of being: To stop sis from sending others to the moon!  B)
Rub some bacon on it.

Rylo Revally

full leader? Well Id think this one, take away the gold color and had lunar, would be a good leader

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Sep 02, 15:53:54 #58 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 15:55:48 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: Rylo Revally on 2012 Sep 02, 15:53:16
full leader? Well Id think this one, take away the gold color and had lunar, would be a good leader

yes that would be cool i like the chest armor on the other very much you mind implementing that X3
Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 02, 15:52:05
nlr? idk what that is  :c but hear is my sign up!

name: Princess Luna
age: 1012 (if you count the 1000 years that i was on the moon)
race: aricorn
bio: I am the Princess of the night. I know how to control the Nightmare Moon in me so no need to be Scared  if i turn into N.M.
reason of being: To stop sis from sending others to the moon!  B)
accepted and nlr would be new lunar republic. do you wish to take the jrotc? or start at boot camp like others

Princess_Luna

Boot camp... i dont want to take advantage of me being a Princess :\
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up