The Duaghter of Queen Chrysalis

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Jul 31, 10:26:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

Name:(Queen) Namora
Race: Changeling
Personality: Namora is much like her mother, only cares for what is good for her and her subjects. She cares not for the feelings of other ponies except for love, which she can feed off of. The only thing that ever sets her off is the talk of Princess Cadence or anyone responsible for her mother's death.

Bio: Namora was once a simple changeling during the invasion of Canterlot but she quickly became more revered after that. When the changelings were flung out of Canterlot, her mother did not take the fall well. As she died, her mother told her how to get into her chambers where many spells lie and other things that would make her a great queen. Namora vowed to have revenge on the ponies who killed her mother.

(I re-did this since my other one poofed. I just want proof that I was first to make a daughter of Queen Chrysalis. I made her the day the season final came out......or the day after...anyways, comment tell me what you think. Yes I know that it could be a possibilty that Queen Chrysalis could return but for now, everypony thinks she's dead.)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up