2017 Jun 27, 13:23:35

Author Topic: Fallout Equestria Discussion Page  (Read 8710 times)

Offline Azure Dusk

• I'm here as a protector and as a friend!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Equestria Discussion Page
« Reply #40 on: 2012 May 04, 21:17:38 »
Quick question to throw out: should we have a different thread for the other FO:E stories? That way people that have read the original can still visit this thread without having to worry about spoilers from the other stories?

Offline Zygrograxgra

• I WILL NIBBLE YOU TO BITS
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012 May 04, 22:43:07 »
After doing some thinking...
They're using characters and the setting from MLP:FiM, and also the setting of Fallout.
Unless they were to get the permission of Hasbro and whoever owns Fallout right now, then I don't think they could publish it legally. At least, here in the States...

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Offline snarfgsnor

• what are you looking at?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012 May 05, 13:58:53 »
i have finaly read the whole story, but the ending, nooo :(
Spoiler
poor little pip! and why cant the change on who is controlling the S.P.P.? i would love that more :P

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Offline Azure Dusk

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012 May 05, 16:06:10 »
The question is, who would you trust to control the S.P.P besides Pip that wasn't a beloved character? Either way, that ending makes me wanna cry whenever I think about it. It does a great job of showing you just how amazing Pip is though.

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012 May 05, 18:03:21 »
yeah, it really shows how much you really like pip, i mean cmon! how cant you love her? but cant they switch places in the S.P.P. sometimes? i dont think it would permamently take you.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Offline Azure Dusk

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012 May 05, 20:07:41 »
From what I can remember, it just requires someone to be in a comatose state to control it. I don't think it was permanent. However, in one of the epilogues, it said that Equestria would take a while before it could trust the Pegasus to control the weather again. Either way, they can still talk with Pip. Otherwise it would have been way to sad. I really love her as a character.

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012 May 05, 20:17:55 »
its immposible to not like her. and yeah she can comunicate with them. but when the pegasus can finaly handle the weather or someone else could take it over. pip will return! <3 the authoer should continue to write! >:O

Offline Azure Dusk

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2012 May 05, 20:50:29 »
As much as I would love the story to continue, I think it was a really good ending. I don't think it should continue and risk it turning bad.

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2012 May 05, 20:59:20 »
i agree, the ending was GOOD! but i hoped it would be diffrent. but he could just call it something else. becuase i would love too see what happends next

Offline The Wandering Magus

• Just passing through
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2012 May 05, 21:18:51 »
that's what all the sides stories and fan sequels are for :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Offline Book Smarts

• Every mistake is a lesson
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2012 May 09, 12:56:51 »
As much as I would love the story to continue, I think it was a really good ending. I don't think it should continue and risk it turning bad.
Yeah, the author should leave this story alone, it's over.

Doesn't mean she can't continue writing fan ficts taking place in Fallout Equestria though  :s

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2012 May 09, 13:00:02 »

Doesn't mean she can't continue writing fan ficts taking place in Fallout Equestria though  :s
EXTREMLEY GOOD POINT! :D
but still! poor pip :c

• Just passing through
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2012 May 09, 13:42:47 »

she will be missed :c
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2012 May 09, 15:37:26 »

as i understood it she will only need to stay the temporarly, and not forever :P and as soon as she can leave she will.
that will say when they dont need her to control the weather anymore.

• Just passing through
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2012 May 09, 19:26:10 »

as i understood it she will only need to stay the temporarly, and not forever :P and as soon as she can leave she will.
hopefully they'll find somepony like her :]  maybe she and homage can alternate or something.

Offline Book Smarts

• Every mistake is a lesson
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2012 May 11, 00:38:25 »

hopefully they'll find somepony like her :]  maybe she and homage can alternate or something.
Thats highly unlikely, Littlepip can stay in there longer due to the taint exposure which lowered her metabolism and aging. Homage couldn't

• Just passing through
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2012 May 11, 14:09:54 »

Thats highly unlikely, Littlepip can stay in there longer due to the taint exposure which lowered her metabolism and aging. Homage couldn't
how about putting Derpy in there then? :]

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2012 May 11, 20:48:30 »

and lionhearth!

• Just passing through
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2012 May 11, 21:20:16 »

and lionhearth!
yes indeed :D  nice to be immortal like that :]

Offline snarfgsnor

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2012 May 11, 21:48:30 »
but does someone actully knows what happends to RD? or any speculations?