My Mistake

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 19, 19:36:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I told my mom I watch MLP:FiM about two months ago, and she must of thought I was joking or something, because she started to notice my background on my computer, and the fact that I drew Twilight Sparkle (I've been trying to upload it, my camera's USB doesn't like to work though X3) and she saw it because I left it on the end table. So she went out and got me this:
Spoiler: show

Rad Thunder

Brohoof for your mom. B)
/)

Lord of Madness

lol for coloring book

Sonic Heart

Your mom is awesome! my mom wouldnt care..in fact, i dont really hide it when im watching anything pony related on the pc (its on the center of the house  ovO ) , but she surely would buy me anything related to the show  lol

Nala Valor

Why does it sound like everyone's mom are awesome? Mine think she's a god... A 300 lb god that is. She think her life is better than everyone in my family and she knew that I watch mlp, she would make one ***** speech about accepting myself as a gay, witch I'm not! I can't stand her... I'm jealous...

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Jun 19, 19:49:04
Why does it sound like everyone's mom are awesome? Mine think she's a god... A 300 lb god that is. She think her life is better than everyone in my family and she knew that I watch mlp, she would make one ***** speech about accepting myself as a gay, witch I'm not! I can't stand her... I'm jealous...

Need a hug?

Book Smarts

videogamehunter

Your mom is awesome.

Chishio Kunrin

There's no way my mom would buy me anything FiM related. And she'd probably roll her eyes or something if I bought FiM merch..

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

All I can say is, this is one step closer to telling my mom I want to go to Bronycon.

Goldenrod

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 20, 21:23:28
All I can say is, this is one step closer to telling my mom I want to go to Bronycon.

I'm going to NYC to "visit my gf's family." :P
Her mom's totally fine with us going, but my parents would flip out, so I improvised.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Goldenrod on 2012 Jun 20, 23:56:16

Her mom's totally fine with us going, but my parents would flip out, so I improvised.

The closest I'm getting is the local anime convention, hopefully next year. I made the mistake of not going this year, and there were pony cosplayers and awesome fan-made pony plushes like a Future Twilight plush. >:( I tell yah, next year, I'm definitely going and bringing tons of money for anime, steampunk, and pony merch!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 00:51:16

The closest I'm getting is the local anime convention, hopefully next year. I made the mistake of not going this year, and there were pony cosplayers and awesome fan-made pony plushes like a Future Twilight plush. >:( I tell yah, next year, I'm definitely going and bringing tons of money for anime, steampunk, and pony merch!

What about what you said about your mom rolling her eyes if she ever saw you buying MLP:FiM merch?

QB57.117cal

Deine mutter ist sehr gut, mein nichts!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 21, 08:34:52
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 00:51:16

What about what you said about your mom rolling her eyes if she ever saw you buying MLP:FiM merch?

Fan-made merch is probably much less weird than Hasbro-made merch. x3 Besides, I usually go to the anime con without my mom. The first time I went was kind of a group "field trip" for my anime club. Showed up to school one Friday morning with bags packed, and went straight to the meet-up spot, where we all piled into cars, ready to drive for two hours.

PrincessButton

Awww I'm so jealous! I want a colouring booooook. D:

But your mum, is awesome. :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

Wish i had a mom like that x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

wolfblade

my mum got me the toys the mane six and apple bloom and sweetie belle

she is so awesome

snarfgsnor

hmmm i never tell anyone that i watch it. unless they ask about it. i dont see the point to bring it up if i am the only one intrested lol

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Go Up