Error message

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Jun 11, 18:32:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

It's gone now, but I thought the programmers might want to know that I got an error message while trying to post just now.

Code Select
Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /home/legendso/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2699

Warning: require(/home/legendso/public_html/forum/cache/data_d50ab38ac4bb806da601dfb7303c3bb5-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/legendso/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2699

Strict Standards: require() [function.require]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /home/legendso/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2699

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/legendso/public_html/forum/cache/data_d50ab38ac4bb806da601dfb7303c3bb5-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/legendso/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2699

Hope it's nothing important.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

SweBow

Seemed like the server just cleared a cache at the same time. Reason behind it.

Nothing to worry about :)

Go Up