Started by Dr. Krest, 2012 Jun 11, 03:47:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 18, 18:01:33
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 17:57:39
Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 18, 10:43:19
But internet explorer is so useful!*

*I only say that because I work at a company that does all training online and the people who program the videos make them so that they only work on internet explorer. \table flip.

you work an evil company, sir.
internet explorer will slowly die. its useless compared to the other browser. such and opera, firefox, chrome and safari and other smaller browser.

Species: Internet Explorer
lol that made me laugh so hard
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

snarfgsnor

*I only say that because I work at a company that does all training online and the people who program the videos make them so that they only work on internet explorer. \table flip.

internet explorer will slowly die. its useless compared to the other browser. such and opera, firefox, chrome and safari and other smaller browser.

it should be extinct! ovO its slow! its crashes too often etc. i will even turn into a skeleton before it even have loaded the first page!

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 18:12:28

it should be extinct! ovO its slow! its crashes too often etc. i will even turn into a skeleton before it even have loaded the first page!
Father insists he loves it for some reason x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

snarfgsnor

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 18:15:30

does he even _compare_ it? you cant judge things like that without trying the others. and i have tried most of the browser. and im most satisfied with google chrome becuase of the speed and the most used page section. and you can easly organise your favorite pages. all the short cuts and features. such as ctrl + f. for fiding specific words and other things. ctrl + t to open new tabs. and many more.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 18:18:12

does he even _compare_ it? you cant judge things like that without trying the others. and i have tried most of the browser. and im most satisfied with google chrome becuase of the speed and the most used page section. and you can easly organise your favorite pages. all the short cuts and features. such as ctrl + f. for fiding specific words and other things. ctrl + t to open new tabs. and many more.
He likes the customizability of the security options, and the fact that it doesn't do as much in the background.  He DOES have a masters degree in computer engineering, after all.  Law was just something he did.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 18:23:43

He likes the customizability of the security options, and the fact that it doesn't do as much in the background.  He DOES have a masters degree in computer engineering, after all.  Law was just something he did.

>master degree in computer engineering
>master degree
>master
>still using internett explorer.

i dont want to live on this planet anymore.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 18, 18:25:01
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 18, 18:23:43

>master degree in computer engineering
>master degree
>master
>still using internett explorer.

i dont want to live on this planet anymore.
Hey, my physics professor (PhD in quantum mechanics and numerous awards for contributions to the scientific community) adores his slide rule :]

The Traveling Monk

Yes but slide rules are actually somewhat cool. internet explorer is... *shudder*

There is nothing closer to "H' "E" double hockey sticks then trying to use that dreadful browser.
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 18, 20:16:13
Yes but slide rules are actually somewhat cool. internet explorer is... *shudder*

There is nothing closer to "H' "E" double hockey sticks then trying to use that dreadful browser.
it's not so bad, just slow, and full of holes, with no streamlining...

uh, yeah you have a point x3

Go Up