Grey Phoenix ((Done)) & May Fires ((Done))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 Jun 10, 02:56:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sonyablademaster

2012 Jun 10, 02:56:23 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 20:42:30 by sonyablademaster
Name: Grey Phoenix
Cutie Mark:

Personality: Thinks of himself and his friends. He ignore calls for help and will when it helps himself. He does have multiple personalities, one good, neural good, neural, neural evil, and evil. He sometime overdo things. He likes to not take sides and he will fight for both sides of sides of a fight.

Bio: He lost he family at a young age and was wondering around from town to town look for hand out and was looked down at as thief. He saw Princess Celestia's pet phoenix and got his cutie mark but he didn't know why. One day he start to eat the flowers of someone garden but was caught by a filly May Fires who is he age and she give him food and her family never found out. He went with her as she move to Ponyville but finds Pinkie Pie annoying and some time talks to Rainbow Dash but he never understand why May get mad when he does

picture:

Cutie mark is thanks to Lord of Madness, Is done but I still need help

Crystal Chaos

o_O He sounds a bit like Stichin' Time.

sonyablademaster

2012 Jun 13, 19:36:37 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 20:41:42 by sonyablademaster
Name: May Fires
Cutie Mark:

Personality: Care free pony that loves gardening and she loves flowers the most. The rarer the flower the better and most of her flowers are very rare. She can be calm most of the times but loses it sometime when other mare talks to Grey Phoenix.

Bio: May is born in a noble family in Canterlot and her family try to raise her to market fire rubies but she doesn't like it. At a young age she saw a rare flowers and she love it and then she got that flower as her cutie mark. Her family understand that she likes gardening but they didn't like it. She was working in her garden when she found Grey Phoenix eating her garden then she got him something to eat. As they grown up the grow closer to each other even though Grey won't say it. May get mad when he talks to other mares, all but Pinkie Pie who she knows he doesn't really like. She try to get he to see the he loves her.

Picture
Spoiler: pony form • show
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eRgOy.png[/img][/center]

Spoiler: dragon form • show
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LzJLX.png[/img][/center]

cutie mark thanks to Cutiebone, I need some help with personality and Bio

Go Up