Pony Tattoo's

Started by Soft Fang, 2012 Jun 07, 19:36:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Soft Fang

I don't have any tat's of the FIM herd on me. But i'm curious if any of you do. and if so, where and of who?

Crystal Chaos

Not old enough, but I will plaster my body in hearties.  ovO

videogamehunter

Nope. No tattoos yet. I know I'm going to have Sonic and Knuckles at some point but a pony tattoo is too early for that. I only been a fan of the show for 10 months now and getting one right now it would be a big mistake.

hyper drive [HD]

by then i would be well 18 and i would be a fan of this show for 5 years ^-^
hope the show last that long like adventure time, edd ed and eddy :(

ohh and its gonna be a pony heartz of HD and maybe dj pon3

PrincessButton

It's not very wise to get a tattoo from a TV show that you liked as a child/teen. You'll probably regret it later in life.

Now that fact aside, My best friend Lexy and I are getting cutie mark tattoos on our hips in a few months. ovO
She is RD and I am PP.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Deviant

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 11, 16:28:24
It's not very wise to get a tattoo from a TV show that you liked as a child/teen. You'll probably regret it later in life.

Now that fact aside, My best friend Lexy and I are getting cutie mark tattoos on our hips in a few months. ovO
She is RD and I am PP.

That's so awesome  :3
A while back me and my pals we're all out on tribal tatoos, drawing em' for "later" and such
Altough looking forward i think that i'm going to regret that later on in my life... It'd be more difficult to find a job etc etc....

I might get one or two later on, maybe mlp related maybe not....

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Jun 11, 17:18:50

She is RD and I am PP.

A while back me and my pals we're all out on tribal tatoos, drawing em' for "later" and such
Altough looking forward i think that i'm going to regret that later on in my life... It'd be more difficult to find a job etc etc....

I think it's only difficult if you can't hide the tattoo, like if you get them down your arms. That's why my mom's tattoo is on her upper arm where it can be hidden even by a short-sleeved shirt. My dad has one on his upper arm (like my mom) and two on his back. The one on his upper arm is reeeally oooold, so it's kinda faded. It's still cool, though. It's a winged heart with a rose through it, and the wings are holding up a crown that says "Rock N Roll"

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, even if I wanted one. If I did get pony tattoos, they'd be cutiemarks. But I'm not sure how my body would react to tattoos, considering it rejects piercings even when I keep them clean.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 11, 17:24:07 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 11, 17:27:33 by Pinkie Pie

She is RD and I am PP.

It'll be so cute. lol I'm sure when I'm 60 I'll regret it.. but MEH, I will enjoy it for a while!!  ovO

And also, as long as the tattoos aren't visible it should affect you getting a job.. :)

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:23:25

She is RD and I am PP.

I think it's only difficult if you can't hide the tattoo, like if you get them down your arms. That's why my mom's tattoo is on her upper arm where it can be hidden even by a short-sleeved shirt. My dad has one on his upper arm (like my mom) and two on his back. The one on his upper arm is reeeally oooold, so it's kinda faded. It's still cool, though. It's a winged heart with a rose through it, and the wings are holding up a crown that says "Rock N Roll"

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, even if I wanted one. If I did get pony tattoos, they'd be cutiemarks. But I'm not sure how my body would react to tattoos, considering it rejects piercings even when I keep them clean.

Tattoos and Piercings are completely different.. Piercings have to do with making a hole, and having your skin regrow around the hole. Tattoos are ink basically planted under your first layers of skin..  ovO Tattoos don't typically get infected, unless when they are done it isn't sterile. And they can't very well be rejected... o.O

Chishio Kunrin

It's like my body labels a piercing as an intruder, though. The cartilage around my ear piercings would harden. :c It's weird. I just wonder if my body would call the ink an intruder too.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:42:48
It's like my body labels a piercing as an intruder, though. The cartilage around my ear piercings would harden. :c It's weird. I just wonder if my body would call the ink an intruder too.

It might get infected, but there isn't really a way for it to get 'rejected'... I dunno. o.O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 11, 17:45:39

It might get infected, but there isn't really a way for it to get 'rejected'... I dunno. o.O

I've tried to get my ears pierced twice. X3 Didn't work either time. The second time, I tried really extra hard to keep them clean, but the cartilage still got hard around them. Both times, as soon as I took the piercings out, the cartilage started softening back up and going back to normal.

Rad Thunder

I don't, but I've been wondering about getting tats on my arms. Just 6 words...
Guess which ones? =P

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:51:10

I've tried to get my ears pierced twice. X3 Didn't work either time. The second time, I tried really extra hard to keep them clean, but the cartilage still got hard around them. Both times, as soon as I took the piercings out, the cartilage started softening back up and going back to normal.
It's funny becuase your pony has three ear piercings.  ovO
((we are getting a tad off topic here..))
But that stinks! I have many piercings.. well..not THAT many...
but a few..  ovO

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 11, 17:54:30
Guess which ones? =P
I'm no good at guessing, just tell us! :D

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 11, 17:55:11
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:51:10

It's funny becuase your pony has three ear piercings.  ovO
((we are getting a tad off topic here..))
But that stinks! I have many piercings.. well..not THAT many...
but a few..  ovO

Two piercings, actually, and a notch in her ear. :3

I think the cutiemarks I'd choose to get tattoos of would probably be my OCs' cutiemarks, maybe Derpy's, and maybe Rainbow Dash's.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 11, 17:54:30
Guess which ones? =P

Rad Thunder is the best pony?
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rad Thunder

Nononono. lol The six Elements of Harmony, three on each arm! :)
On the right: Honesty, Loyalty, Magic.
The left: Generosity, Kindness, Laughter

I won't get into a biker club with them, but who cares? :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 11, 18:13:28
Nononono. lol The six Elements of Harmony, three on each arm! :)
On the right: Honesty, Loyalty, Magic.
The left: Generosity, Kindness, Laughter

I won't get into a biker club with them, but who cares? :D

Lol cute!!!  O:

Rad Thunder

But can I work up the courage to actually get em done? =P

PrincessButton

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 11, 18:39:07
But can I work up the courage to actually get em done? =P

Yes!! Dooooo it.  ovO

Pa_Kalsha

QuoteTattoos don't typically get infected, unless when they are done it isn't sterile

When I got my tattoo, I was told that, since the area that's inked is basically an open wound, I have to be careful to keep it clean until it fully heals. It scabbed over after two or three days, and I was fortunate in that it didn't itch too much (so the temptation to scratch it wasn't unbearable), but I've heard some nasty stories about people who weren't exactly fastidious with their personal hygiene.

I don't know how much truth there is to them, but in my mind, it's better to be safe than sorry.

I don't have any MLP tattoos, but if I did, I'd get either Derpy's cutemark or custom sigils based on the names of the Mane Six (plus Derpy).  8)
Actually, that last idea sounds pretty good. I may just do that.
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Go Up