Awesome new pony creator!

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jun 03, 08:18:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Jun 06, 19:20:16
yeah I can't make mine on it either Madness... so yup it can't make the best ponies so it sux. lol

ORLY?
It has awesome animations and blinking and stuff! The normal generalzoi creator, however, only has a stand still pony.
It also give a 3/4 view of your pony!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

yeah I can't make mine on it either Madness... so yup it can't make the best ponies so it sux. lol

all my yes has now been given to you

Chishio Kunrin

It "sucks" for now, but come back when it's finished! >:O It's a work-in-progress. :/ It does look a lot better than General Zoi's, though. 3/4 view, animations, and there's something about the pony itself... I dunno, it looks a lot more like the pony just hopped out of the show and into your computer for some reason, even in the screenshots.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 06, 20:49:34
It "sucks" for now, but come back when it's finished! >:O It's a work-in-progress. :/ It does look a lot better than General Zoi's, though. 3/4 view, animations, and there's something about the pony itself... I dunno, it looks a lot more like the pony just hopped out of the show and into your computer for some reason, even in the screenshots.

Yes, exactly!

If you think it sucks JUST because you can't make your pony in it, I can't make Tiger in ANY of them, not even generalzoi's, so I can say THEY ALL SUCK >:O

Dragnmastralex

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 06, 20:37:32

ORLY?

It has awesome animations and blinking and stuff! The normal generalzoi creator, however, only has a stand still pony.

You can screenshot animations?
who cares if you get a cornered view of the pony if its the same body all the time that never changes?
they need to add sooooooooooooooooooooo much to it to make it on par with the other pony generator which has like lightyears of customization to add... now when it adds way more options and lets you take a recorded video of those animations then and only then will it be awesome.

when it makes Starry Night and Madness it will be 20% cooler!
[/center]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Jun 06, 20:58:34
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 06, 20:37:32

ORLY?

who cares if you get a cornered view of the pony if its the same body all the time that never changes?
they need to add sooooooooooooooooooooo much to it to make it on par with the other pony generator which has like lightyears of customization to add... now when it adds way more options and lets you take a recorded video of those animations then and only then will it be awesome.

WORK. IN. PROGRESS. And there's something about a video maker that I guess they haven't set up yet, so I think we'll probably be able to record the animations in the future.

Tiger

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Jun 06, 20:58:34

Like Chishio said, work in progress!
I am going to laugh SO HARD at your FACE when it becomes SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NORMAL  >:O

Chishio Kunrin

We're getting a little harsh here, aren't we? :0

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chishio Kunrin

"Also if you have something to suggest or contribute with items, ideas, then you're welcome to simply write me a note and we will suggest that!" <- Artist's Description on the Deviantart version of the game.

We should suggest he fix the Lyra mane and add in some manes and tails we like.

Dragnmastralex

Well I'm just telling you that the pony generator that is finished now is currently better because like you point out WORK IN PROGRESS... which means its still not as good even if you do get a cornered view of the pony.
I still want it to make my pony and until it does I won't think its better. Mmmmkay
[/center]

Chishio Kunrin

Okie doke. o_O I agree it's not as good yet, but the rest of us are really stuck on the insane potential it has. Just like how we've all been marveling about the potential that LoE has. :)

Tiger

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Jun 06, 21:38:03
Well I'm just telling you that the pony generator that is finished now is currently better because like you point out WORK IN PROGRESS... which means its still not as good even if you do get a cornered view of the pony.
I still want it to make my pony and until it does I won't think its better. Mmmmkay

So just because you can't make your pony, you say it's not better? >_>
I can't make Tiger there either. I can't make Tiger in ANY pony creator.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 06, 21:59:54
Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Jun 06, 21:38:03

So just because you can't make your pony, you say it's not better? >_>
I can't make Tiger there either. I can't make Tiger in ANY pony creator.

He doesn't like that it's not finished and has very little, I think. Which still isn't exactly fair, considering we like LoE even though it's not finished and doesn't have a whole lot yet. X3 It's the potential that brings us excitement.

Also, we can apparently send the maker messages on DeviantArt to suggest items, manes, tails, etc. to add into it. It'd be cool to see Tiger's mane and tail in there, and to see Lyra's mane fixed.

Dragnmastralex

the premus of the whole argument/discussion is that it as it is right now is better than the finished pony generator just because of what it offers right now, I simply stated that in it's current form it is not better because it doesn't offer much of anything. If the owner abandons it and never does any more work on it than it is just as it stands which doesn't even have enough options to make my Starry Night which isn't a very complicated pony while the pony generator does have what is needed thus... pony generator is better.... for now.

It all depends on if the new one will be finished and will come with enough options to make everyone's pony.
[/center]

Crystal Chaos

Yeah... I can't make Skyler properly on it, tail to long. Therefore, SUCCCCK.

The Wandering Magus

Y'all know what's the best pony creator?  Sugarcup.  Okay, argument over, everpony can go back to what they were doing! ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Crystal Chaos

Link

Wait, wait. This was an argument, over a pony creator, on the internet, of a show who's fan's motto is to love and tolerate.

What's wrong with this picture... :/
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lary

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 07, 15:53:45
Wait, wait. This was an argument, over a pony creator, on the internet, of a show who's fan's motto is to love and tolerate.

What's wrong with this picture... :/

Nothing's wrong. Bronies throw hissy-fits all the time.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Go Up