Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dr.induction

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Oct 01, 20:28:57

I'm the exact opposite, I deal with my problems by talking to my friends about it.
Buuut with me I never have the right people asking...
I just get the annoying people asking...
And all the people who I want to ask me are busy... :s

im annoying  :c

Cormac117

People in a circular group of friends talking..... In the hallway..... On my way to class.... On the other side of the school! Come on! Move!  >:O
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

MrEmu

2014 Oct 01, 21:43:44 #14242 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 01, 21:45:50 by MrEmu
Quote from: dr.induction on 2014 Oct 01, 21:04:17
im annoying  :c

Actually I was thinking of someone else...

My family...nothing more to say...
lol

Greyscaleisme

When I am late for a assignment >:(
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Jenzy

When I miss ONE question on a test because I forgot some symbols... >:C

Well, it's a Precalc WebTest, so it needs those symbols. Sensitive Technology and how it wants its answers. Could have gotten an 10/10 easy! And it was on a question that's super easy.

9/10 is okay. Still doing well. 97.86% Maybe I can talk to my teacher about it. I won't worry so much though.

Greyscaleisme

Writing something awesome and my keyboard ruins it >:(
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Dark Hooves

auto correct that makes you type words incorrectly
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Oct 02, 06:44:19 #14247 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 02, 07:33:00 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Cormac117 on 2014 Oct 01, 21:36:40
People in a circular group of friends talking..... In the hallway..... On my way to class.... On the other side of the school! Come on! Move!  >:O

Or when several people all slowly walk in a row in the hallway, talking to each other on their way to class.
If there's enough space for me to walk around them, I'm fine, but if you're taking up THE WHOLE. DANG. HALLWAY. y'all need to figure something else out! >:(
Also, when you and your friend are walking down the sidewalk, talking to each other on your way to class, and someone behind you gives you and your friends a whole bunch of attitude when they can easily walk around. I mean, we're not taking up the whole sidewalk, since there's only two of us and it's a wide sidewalk, and come on, it's a sidewalk.

This happened one time, though. This girl was all "Can you walk any slower? :/" and walked around us. If I hadn't cared about starting trouble I would've yelled, uh... some rather... rude words and told her that she could've just gone around us like she just did, but without the attitude. And probably would've called her an idiot. I did not like most strangers in school, since a lot of them were not nice to me. X3
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Oct 02, 00:28:38
Spoiler: show
When I miss ONE question on a test because I forgot some symbols... >:C

Well, it's a Precalc WebTest, so it needs those symbols. Sensitive Technology and how it wants its answers. Could have gotten an 10/10 easy! And it was on a question that's super easy.

9/10 is okay. Still doing well. 97.86% Maybe I can talk to my teacher about it. I won't worry so much though.

*Siiiigh* What's so wrong with doing a multiple choice test with a Scantron? :c Come on, teachers, you know that's much more reliable than a webtest.
Though, I guess they don't want students to just pick random answers. Still, a test that's graded by a teacher looking over it is also much more reliable than a webtest, since webtests are so derp. I hate them.

Post Merge

I've come to realize that some people do not understand what concept art is. :\
I've seen someone refer to a storyboard as concept art multiple times. It's a storyboard... from when they had finalized the designs for everything and were illustrating for the animator how the scene would go.
Concept art is made when you're trying to come up with the design for something, the concept of something. For example, here's a really early piece of concept art for Ruby Rose, from RWBY:

And here's the concept art they decided on for her final design, though they ended up changing the cross on her belt to a rose:

Here's an image with two pieces of concept art for Jaune Arc, from RWBY:

They ended up combining the two outfits into a new outfit and changed his eye color to blue.
See? This is concept art! Art from when they were trying to decide on a design, not art from when they were telling the animators what to do for the scene!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ahri

2014 Oct 02, 09:15:41 #14248 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 02, 10:13:20 by Pipkin
I could rant and cuss and write an essay on how much I hate when my dad blares his horrendous music every night before he goes to bed......
My mom and him listen to it.

Maybe I would like it..... You know if I was BORN in the 70's/80's....

No exaggeration, so I have to go blare my game or something even if I don't want to.... That or (Redacted)

I tell them:

You should pay ME to live here....

Only people who would want to live here are:

30+
Or deaf people.

Moderator:Please ensure your posts follow the forum rules, thank you
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

MrEmu

I just get up and I get people swarming over to talk to me...oh gosh...I JUST GOT UP! Leave me alone! >.<
I don't mind people on Skype who do it, I mean....it's just text, so I'm okay with that as long as it's one of my friends...I actually like it when my close friends do it...

Uggghhhhhh...
It's hard to stay 'that adorable foal' when I can't even be happy for a single minute...
I'm always sad, The few times I'm not I'm just so apathetic that I don't even get out of bed to make tea, and it takes me ages to actually turn on my computer. (Which is right next to my bed, and it's a laptop, so I could use it in[/] my bed!

When a MineCraft mod refuses to work...
I found this amazingly fun mod on FTB, only thing is I hate FTB... it's so outdated that I need to play these mods in 1.5 or 1.4 or something, Come on....at least be 1.7!

Anycase, So I found out how to not use FTB and I can play many of my favorite mods in 1.7.10 and not get overwhelmed by hundreds of mods I will never use.

Well, one of my favorite of the mods I loved doesn't work... -.-

Wow! I'm going on a roll today!
Anycase...

Spoiler: Sweet Brew being a little more sad then usual... • show

Well...the future looks as bleak as bleak can be...I'm going to be stuck in a position that I'v been wanting to get out of for at least 10 years for possibly another few years!

Only this time I don't get a single bit of privacy at all!!!
I get pushed around like a emotional punching bag and there's really nothing I can do...

I'm constantly hounded by my family in so many ways that I really can't stand it, to the level of running away might be an option...

The emotional support I need is far to much to ask of my friends, but the thing is I need it if I'm going to survive another few years here!

Uuuugghhhhhhhh...and due to so much stress and paranoia and a billion other things I act like a complete prat to my friends!
I'm going through a very hard time, yes....but it's no excuse for me to act like a jerk to them...I really feel quite alone in the world and the only good thing I have to wait for is so far ahead...I don't want to have to wait 10 months just for a few days of fun, and the drama that might insue from that might not be worth it...if it even happens...

Welp, that's all from me for today... =P

(P.S. to the mod who just edited the guys post above me) --->
Spoiler: you need it... • show

Chishio Kunrin

A lot of Destiny fanboys have turned me off of the game.
Especially when they come in and start telling Rooster Teeth to wrap up Red vs Blue and create a new series in Destiny because Destiny is totally hot stuff and the thing and requires Rooster Teeth to stop making their most popular series ever.

Considering how season 12 ended, we're guaranteed season 13, so they're gonna have to deal with it.

Randam Saiko

My stress levels are going to skyrocket over the next few weeks due to massive changes in my lifestyle.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Rissian

This is more upsetting rather than annoying, but my dog ended up twisting her claw while jumping on a bed because the metal frame somehow caught it. I had to catch her and get a cold rag and apply direct pressure to it to stop it from bleeding. Then me and my sister had to wash her paw off with water and apply a bandage after cleaning the wound. It made me a bit upset because Angel was crying while I was applying the pressure to her wound. If we didn't do that though it would have gotten worse given the state of the claw...

dr.induction

4:00AM Cant sleep.
5:30AM wake up.
7:00AM off to work.
7:30AM get told I dont work hard enough.
Deal with very arrogant people.
12 noon, too much to do have to skip lunch break.
Deal with very arrogant people.
6:00PM finally done. (past week or so)
7:00PM get home to empty, messy house, too tired to make dinner.
9~10PM sleep.
Repeat*

I dont want to play anymore.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2014 Oct 02, 18:29:50
This is more upsetting rather than annoying, but my dog ended up twisting her claw while jumping on a bed because the metal frame somehow caught it. I had to catch her and get a cold rag and apply direct pressure to it to stop it from bleeding. Then me and my sister had to wash her paw off with water and apply a bandage after cleaning the wound. It made me a bit upset because Angel was crying while I was applying the pressure to her wound. If we didn't do that though it would have gotten worse given the state of the claw...

Speaking of dogs...
Earlier, I talked about how my friend's little sister is getting a puppy that'll grow into a huge dog and live in their house. Dunno if I mentioned here or not (probably didn't, I dunno), but it turned out my mom misheard, and it's a Great Pyrenees/Great Dane mix, not a Great Pyrenees/Greyhound mix.
GREAT.
DANE.
But at least she has gotten her mom to listen to her about how she feels about it and they've started discussing whether or not they can get their two older dogs trained enough to come into their house. If those two start getting to be in the house too, then they'll invest in three crates to put the dogs in when nobody's home, so they can't cause trouble.

Midnight Breeze

Well, after all this time I can officially say working 8 hour shifts completely sucks. I got totally spoiled by 12 hour shifts. Working 12s I had 7 days off a fortnight. I could do anything I wanted on my off days since my schedule rotated, one week I'd get a 3 day weekend, the next I'd work a 3 day weekend and get tuesday and wednesday off. Now with 8s it's 8:00 to 4:30 every single weekday. Since everything in this town is closed by 5 and never open on the weekends I have to take unpaid time off to do anything. Dentist appointment? Miss work. Need to go to the bank? Miss work. Need to pay rent? Miss work. How do people do this....

Dark Hooves

retirement towns are like that, i know, i live in one
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ahri

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Oct 03, 03:56:16
Well, after all this time I can officially say working 8 hour shifts completely sucks. I got totally spoiled by 12 hour shifts. Working 12s I had 7 days off a fortnight. I could do anything I wanted on my off days since my schedule rotated, one week I'd get a 3 day weekend, the next I'd work a 3 day weekend and get tuesday and wednesday off. Now with 8s it's 8:00 to 4:30 every single weekday. Since everything in this town is closed by 5 and never open on the weekends I have to take unpaid time off to do anything. Dentist appointment? Miss work. Need to go to the bank? Miss work. Need to pay rent? Miss work. How do people do this....

Lol glad I work for my parents and get to mess around and get paid...

But dentist... Yeah I don't hate anything more then that.... Wad suppose to get a root canal for years ago :I
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

DawnsEmbrace

A lot of things have been piling up on me recently...If you have no interest in my baggage, stop reading right here.

Spoiler: Emotional Overheat • show
Everyday, I'm hounded by a question.

Why

Waking up: Why do you get up so late?
Taking a shower: Why don't you pay more attention to hygiene?
Eating breakfast: Why aren't you eating healthier?
Eating lunch: Same question.
Eating dinner: Same question.
Slacking off: Why aren't you fulfilling your responsibilities?
Going to sleep: Why do you stay up so late?
Why why why why and why.

The worst part is, I know why.  One solution fixes all of it, but I'm too afraid to take it.  I'm too afraid to take control of my life, I'm too afraid to progress beyond this point, I'm too afraid to move on with who I am and where I'm at.
I dig my heels into the mud like a child would a stick, and cause more and more suffering for myself and those around me.  I can't live like that, I won't.  Not anymore.
So now I'm faced with a cold, biting truth.  I'm a lazy guy with no will to move forward, who has a long way to climb to get himself out of the hole he's dug.

Only one thing is certain for me right now.  A lot of old things in my life need to be pushed out to make room for the new.
I can't juggle everything and be a responsible person.  I'll need to put Video Games on hold, internet, books, most all forms of entertainment or distraction.
If I don't...I'll just drown again --- Fall back into the hole I'm trying to climb from.

I wake up every morning knowing things should change, but not knowing where to begin.

Do I start with my health?
Eating better, exercising, weight loss?

Do I start with my education?
Taking my studies more seriously, kicking math into high-gear, figuring out what I want to do with my life?

Do I start with my time?
Learning what schedules work for me, how to stick with them, making time for other responsibilities?

I'm so tired of giving up, giving in...I'm so tired of disappointing myself and the people around me that I'd rather stick my head in the sand and pretend there isn't an issue rather than actually try to fix my life...
...But each problem on its own feels like I'm an ant being asked to climb Mount Everest.
When your task feels so insurmountable, and yet everyone around you has gone through the same, it makes you feel like a failure.  And honestly, that's what I am at my core.  I am a failure.
I've been keeping the negativity to myself for so long...I've become numb to it.

I need to do better.
I need to be better.

So there it is.  If you know me, don't feel bad for me.  I put myself in this situation, it's no ones fault but mine.
<br />

Night Pony

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Oct 03, 13:13:42
A lot of things have been piling up on me recently...If you have no interest in my baggage, stop reading right here.

Spoiler: Emotional Overheat • show
Everyday, I'm hounded by a question.

Why

Waking up: Why do you get up so late?
Taking a shower: Why don't you pay more attention to hygiene?
Eating breakfast: Why aren't you eating healthier?
Eating lunch: Same question.
Eating dinner: Same question.
Slacking off: Why aren't you fulfilling your responsibilities?
Going to sleep: Why do you stay up so late?
Why why why why and why.

The worst part is, I know why.  One solution fixes all of it, but I'm too afraid to take it.  I'm too afraid to take control of my life, I'm too afraid to progress beyond this point, I'm too afraid to move on with who I am and where I'm at.
I dig my heels into the mud like a child would a stick, and cause more and more suffering for myself and those around me.  I can't live like that, I won't.  Not anymore.
So now I'm faced with a cold, biting truth.  I'm a lazy guy with no will to move forward, who has a long way to climb to get himself out of the hole he's dug.

Only one thing is certain for me right now.  A lot of old things in my life need to be pushed out to make room for the new.
I can't juggle everything and be a responsible person.  I'll need to put Video Games on hold, internet, books, most all forms of entertainment or distraction.
If I don't...I'll just drown again --- Fall back into the hole I'm trying to climb from.

I wake up every morning knowing things should change, but not knowing where to begin.

Do I start with my health?
Eating better, exercising, weight loss?

Do I start with my education?
Taking my studies more seriously, kicking math into high-gear, figuring out what I want to do with my life?

Do I start with my time?
Learning what schedules work for me, how to stick with them, making time for other responsibilities?

I'm so tired of giving up, giving in...I'm so tired of disappointing myself and the people around me that I'd rather stick my head in the sand and pretend there isn't an issue rather than actually try to fix my life...
...But each problem on its own feels like I'm an ant being asked to climb Mount Everest.
When your task feels so insurmountable, and yet everyone around you has gone through the same, it makes you feel like a failure.  And honestly, that's what I am at my core.  I am a failure.
I've been keeping the negativity to myself for so long...I've become numb to it.

I need to do better.
I need to be better.

So there it is.  If you know me, don't feel bad for me.  I put myself in this situation, it's no ones fault but mine.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up