Sky Blaze

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2012 May 31, 08:48:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

2012 May 31, 08:48:40 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 06, 15:22:53 by Lusterless Nova
My friend watches the show too and saw me how i worked on Lusterless Nova. He wanted to make one too but since he can't speak english i introduce him to you.

Name: Sky Blaze

Species: Pegasus?

Residence: Cloudsdale

Appearance:

Cutie Mark:

His past: He may not look like it but he is a noble in a distant country. However. He didn't like all the rules and limitations and left his home when he was young. He somehow found his way to Cloudsdale and found a job  at Sweet Apple Acres.
To prevent being found by his Family he keeps his past secret to everyone.

His Present: He works at Sweet Apple Acres since he can't control weather. He hunts treasure to make some extra money. If he found too much jewelry he shares it with Rarity and Spike. He doesn't like the feeling of being rich.

Relatives:Unknown since he doesn't talk about it.

Likes: Day, Fire, Food, Dragons, Racing with rainbow dash (although he looses everytime), Fighting strong opponents.

Dislikes: rain and water.

Personality: Acts on his guts feeling. At his best he is passionate and decisive.  At his worst he is shortsighted and destructive.

Favorite Food: Apples, everything spicy

Favorite Season: Summer

Hobby: Training, working at sweet apple achres,

Special talent: Can cover his body in flames. If he impacts somewhere when he is covered in flames he creates a explosion. The power of the pressure and fire depends on his speed.
The flames start at 765mp/h (Mach 1) and increase as he gets faster. When he reaches his top speed he becomes a Comet that is 5 times bigger then himself.

Additional Info:
Takes no damage from his own impacts and has a high pain tolerance.
Has almost unexhaustible stamina. That means he can fly for days without taking a break.
Needs 20 seconds to reach his top speed. (3600mp/h which is almost mach 5)
Can not reach the speed of the sonic-Rain-boom although he is very close.
Can't control weather.
Instead of focusing on stunts he prefers the basics. Acceleration, agility and speed.
Is proud of his uneque eyes.
Values freedom
When he gets exited his mane moves like it's on fire.

Movelist:
Burning-Saw: By spinning himself horizontal he uses his flames to cut everything in his way.
Flame-drill: He spins himself around his own axle to create a drill. It's strong enough to drill even through solid rock.
Sunburst: Flies big circles to create a small sun in the center. It burns out if he stops.
Fire-tornado: By flying smaller circles he can create tornadoes. When he gets fast enough he can Ignite them.
Blaze-bomb: When he stops after reaching mach 1 or higher he can throw his flames at a target.
Comet-Impact: He crashes on his target covered in flames. His flames may be dangerous but the Pressure from the impact is this move's true power.

Go Up