previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 02, 16:00:46
I'm just glad they're not red... 0:)

That'd be creepy  >.<

Creepy? At least it wouldn't be like that one G3 pony who, I think, is like.. mostly black and has these creepy demonic red eyes.

Is this creepy...?

Like I said, though, in my headcanon, she's albino (albino animals tend to have red eyes).

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 22:35:12
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 02, 16:00:46
I'm just glad they're not red... 0:)

That'd be creepy  >.<

Creepy? At least it wouldn't be like that one G3 pony who, I think, is like.. mostly black and has these creepy demonic red eyes.

Is this creepy...?

Like I said, though, in my headcanon, she's albino (albino animals tend to have red eyes).

i will try to not make this sound rude but. welcome to a show where everyone has diffrent colours. so i dont think albino would be a problem there x3 rember pinky pie is pink, twilight is purple. so why would white and red eyes be any diffrent?

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Blues-Music

Albino?Don't you think that's a little bit too far every D J wears shades just because she appeared in one episode without taking them off doesn't mean theres something wrong with her eye ,and in the next episode she appears in it happens to be after the sun sets come on Vinyl only appeared for 4 seconds in each episode 6 seconds without taking them off ,and 2 seconds after the sun sets taking them off is just a coincidence.

Chishio Kunrin

I just thought it'd be fun for there to be an albino. :c Everyone's different, after all, and there are people who have to deal with albinism.

Lord of Madness

them glasses are a FASHION ACCESSORY! just like me $170 headphones, i wear it whenever i go out  ^3^

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 04, 00:13:57 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 00:17:18 by Chishio Kunrin
Ok guys, I get it. :l But the point of a "headcanon" is that it's your own pretend canon, for whatever reason, whether you think it'd be cool or cute, or you think it would add to the little "Everyone's different" aspect of MLP (i.e. If Vinyl was albino; or if a pony had two different colored eyes; or Derpy).

Hence why the different races that people draw the characters as in humanized form is headcanon, since there is no true canon of what races they'd be if they were human, or people who draw humanized Pinkie Pie being overweight; it's just what the artist imagines they would look like.

And do you really have to get onto someone for preferring the eye color Vinyl had in the fandom before Canterlot Wedding? Really? I think she looks cool with red eyes, especially in a lot of the fanart I've seen of her. I was kind of disappointed that the show gave her magenta, but I'm kind of over it pretty easily.
I just. think. it would be fun. if she was albino. Something making her different, but cool and still accepted by her fellow ponies. And making her relateable to by people who are albino in real life.

Sorry. I'm just really sensitive about being ganged up on for having an opinion. It's happened enough.

Go Up