My User [more on Subject later]

Started by Queen Heavenslight, 2012 May 19, 21:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Queen Heavenslight

Im baseing  my  pony off the princess's  I got  a story about her i will post later. I  call her Queen Heavenslight cause of  my Boyfriend  reffering to me as an angel. I drew him as a pony now im  going to be  working on myself.   <3

Rad Thunder

Queen Heavenslight

Well im  thinking  of  makeing her  their  mother  or  something  not  sure if  someone  thought about it  yet  but  than  she  can  also be  celestia's  aunt  or something  the  one  i  based off  my boyfriend is  a  depressed  soul named  Lord Gamaray i  got  figure  out how  to  paint  them  first or  get  a  screen photo  thing i  lost  the  site  for  that XD

Rad Thunder

Hmm...I dunno. Its usually doesn't go well when you relate your OC with a an MLP character. Just a heads up. :\

Queen Heavenslight

I  guess  ill  just  make  her  a  queen  of some  other  kingdom  or  something  im  still  working on  her  she's a  work in  progress.  not really an  issue  changeing  the  story  but  im  keeping  Lord  Gamaray  pineing  for his  lost  love.

Queen Heavenslight

Ack im  haveing  issues  with  my  photo of  her. if  you  want  to  see Her and  Lord Gamaray

Queen Heavenslight

Go Up