Anyone here play Mabinogi?

Started by Rissian, 2012 May 16, 16:42:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

2012 May 16, 16:42:35 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 07, 12:33:27 by Trege
I was recently running around on this game and noticed a guild called equestria and I was wandering if anyone here plays this game or not, and if you do what characters do you have and what server do you play on, I have a few characters.
-------------------------------------------
Server : Alexina

Elves :
Zyuko

Humans :

Trege Nammii & Applejak

Giants :

Voxis

I've been playing off and on since 2008, it's a pretty fun game if you ignore some parts of the community, although it seems to be getting better ever since they introduced merchanting.

sonyablademaster

Book Smarts

I could never get into the game due to its combat and generation systems

DXLelouch

i despise point and click games so nope :]

Cryoid

Mabi ! (x17)

I've been playing since about start of 2010, and It's pretty awesome.  Kind of sucks though, the rebirth system constantly leaves me at a point where I cannot do anything and end up on Pony based forums.

Coffee Rush

I play it sometimes. The story and all is good, parts of the player group, and the rest of them are terrible, if you ask me.

Main : chun111
My OC can be found here!

The Stars

XD wasn't there a Thread about this game before?

Main : devil4
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Cryoid

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Jul 07, 17:59:57

I think this WAS the original thread... This initial post is dated 16 of May. I just jumped to last page to see if there was anything I liked.. and I found MABI !!!!!

I'm on Alexina as well
Molinjar  The giant! >:(

The Stars

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 07, 19:03:06
Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Jul 07, 17:59:57

I think this WAS the original thread... This initial post is dated 16 of May. I just jumped to last page to see if there was anything I liked.. and I found MABI !!!!!

I'm on Alexina as well
Molinjar  The giant! >:(

O.e crazy how someone posted after all this time
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Rissian

I actually found the original thread a few pages down before I opened this one, I think the forum error that was mentioned awhile ago deleted that topic, and it was too old to bump which is why I sort of made this one.  x3

Anyways anyone who plays feel free to add me if your in Alexina and want to run a dungeon or goof off. I've been kind of bored on mabi ever since the guild I was in stopped being active.

(I'm pretty casual when I play mabi though so I'm not on all the time.)

Go Up