Moonlight's redemption (Sign-up RP)

Started by sorikuXIII, 2012 Nov 08, 17:15:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

PPBG

[glow=navy,2,300]" I can try..."[/glow]
Shard finishes charging his attack and a sphere of mana swerves around Beserkers. It separates into multiple spheres and hits their backs, as Physics had done. Shard looks at Physics. [glow=navy,2,300]" Like that?"[/glow]
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

PPBG

X3 [glow=navy,2,300]" Thanks..."[/glow]
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

sorikuXIII

Shards attack finished off what was left of the beserkers and gave them a break until the keyblade wielders fight was over.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

PPBG

2012 Nov 17, 14:07:21 #645 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 17, 14:09:41 by PPBG
Shard sighed in relief. [glow=navy,2,300]( They're gone. Finally.)[/glow] He looked at Physics. [glow=navy,2,300]" So... What's your name?"[/glow]

the dark gods

Physics shift! Physics exclaims boldly.
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

Arca was dazed, trying to keep composure, with little success. She squinted her eyes to see, being that she was exhausted.
My OC can be found here!

mjt014

Lightning was wondering why the twilight thorn was waiting for Moonlight. "Why is this guy waiting for you?" He asked.

sorikuXIII

It knows I don't have a keyblade.. he continued watching it.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

PPBG

Quote from: the dark gods on 2012 Nov 17, 14:12:29
Physics shift! Physics exclaims boldly.

[glow=navy,2,300]" Ah. I'm Glacial Shard, but you can call me Shard."[/glow] he looks over at Arca. [glow=navy,2,300]" Hey, how are you feeling, Arca."[/glow]

Coffee Rush

[glow=black,2,300]"I have a.. Bad headache.."[/glow]
My OC can be found here!

Go Up