Standard greetings.

Started by werewolf435, 2012 May 12, 21:25:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

werewolf435

Well... This is the first time I have ever posted here. I just joined several minutes ago, and figured I should introduce myself

I love werewolves. (In case you couldn't tell. =3)

I am 18, live in Deerpark Texas U.S.A.  and roughly June 28 I will be heading over to MEPS to sign up for the army (combat medic in case you're wondering.)

I think LoE is going to be absoloutley awesome, and hopefully it will keep FIM alive long after the current generation of bronies. (I also hope the designers manage to fit canterlot into the game.  ovO)

Honestly I am torn between being a unicorn or a pegasi... Both seem really awesome right now. But I will wait until I know more about both of them to make my decision.

....Whelp, I think that's pretty much it. If any of y'all have any questions feel free to ask. ^-^

Rad Thunder

Oorah Army man! (or is that Marines? :o)
Anyway welcome! B)

werewolf435

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 12, 21:32:04
Oorah Army man! (or is that Marines? :o)
Anyway welcome! B)

Heh, I'm definitley not hardcore enough for marines :P. Just regular old army for me, but I'm fine with that. Personally I think thats where I'll be able to do the most good.  :D

Rad Thunder

Quote from: werewolf435 on 2012 May 12, 21:45:11
Heh, I'm definitley not hardcore enough for marines :P. Just regular old army for me, but I'm fine with that. Personally I think thats where I'll be able to do the most good.  :D

Well thanks for going to serve. :)
Both my step brothers are in the armed forces. One Marines, the other Air Force. :]

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE

Quote from: werewolf435 on 2012 May 12, 21:25:42
(I also hope the designers manage to fit canterlot into the game.  ovO)

And unless I'm going crazy, I'm pretty sure they are. There was a whole section on it in one of the livestreams
"Hey, do you guys want me to show you something awesome? [From Ponyville, looks out to the distance] That's Canterlot Castle. Okay now back to Ponyville." O:

werewolf435

(I also hope the designers manage to fit canterlot into the game.  ovO)

And unless I'm going crazy, I'm pretty sure they are. There was a whole section on it in one of the livestreams
"Hey, do you guys want me to show you something awesome? [From Ponyville, looks out to the distance] That's Canterlot Castle. Okay now back to Ponyville." O:
[/quote]

oooh. this makes me happy. =3

werewolf435

Well thanks for going to serve. :)
Both my step brothers are in the armed forces. One Marines, the other Air Force. :]
[/quote]

In all honesty I never thought of doing anything else. Also, hope your marine brother is doing well. (Chair force is always safe, so I think that brother will be fine  :P)

Rad Thunder

They're both fine. They already did their tours of duty. ^-^

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Welcome to our little community!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

minecraftah

Welcome to the forum, and good luck  :D
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

sonyablademaster

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS im madness... BRING ON THE DANCING TUBAS!!!

Sonic Heart

Welcome!  :D and they will do Canterlot, also Cloudsdale, and i think, I THINK, that sometime in the future appaloosa, fillydelphia, ..i THINK ovO

Ozzy

Standard Welcome, hi!  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

Well... This is the first time I have ever posted here. I just joined several minutes ago, and figured I should introduce myself

I am 18, live in Deerpark Texas U.S.A.  and roughly June 28 I will be heading over to MEPS to sign up for the army (combat medic in case you're wondering.)

I think LoE is going to be absoloutley awesome, and hopefully it will keep FIM alive long after the current generation of bronies. (I also hope the designers manage to fit canterlot into the game.  ovO)

Honestly I am torn between being a unicorn or a pegasi... Both seem really awesome right now. But I will wait until I know more about both of them to make my decision.

....Whelp, I think that's pretty much it. If any of y'all have any questions feel free to ask. ^-^
I do believe I forgot to welcome you x3  welcome to the forums! :D  It's great you are able to join our thread games and off topic discussions :]  hope you can come join our Roleplay games too!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

werewolf435

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 15, 13:22:17

I do believe I forgot to welcome you x3  welcome to the forums! :D  It's great you are able to join our thread games and off topic discussions :]  hope you can come join our Roleplay games too!

Heh... I have, but it seems the clumsiness of my OC is not very well recieved in the RP I have currently joined.

They'lle grow to love me though... They always do  :]  :P

Lusterless Nova

Welcome to the LoE Forum.

Go Up