The Haylanders

Started by Ozzy, 2012 May 11, 23:43:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ozzy

2012 May 11, 23:43:41 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 04, 14:28:56 by Ozzy
Important Information: The Haylanders will now be permanently closed until a much later date, as in, when the game is released, those of you who have already joined should feel no obligations and are encouraged to seek out a more active herd should you so choose

The Haylanders

When the scrumpy, expected
All the fabulous hats, collected
The Gypsy Zebra came down, intoxicated and respected
Call forthed his brothers, directed and selected

Raising his hoof, stripes black and white
Brothers looked up, with eyes of plight
Waiting for the speech in the noir of night
From the leader they loved, so fearless and forthright
"The Machina is cheap" he grinned to incite

The brothers nodded, raising their tankards
"isn't it though" the zebra unhampered
Drinking it down, on their flanks they landed
Looking at each other and agreed with "standard"

The Sacred Tenets

1- There can be onleeeh one! ..Herd
2- The Herd is Family
3- Ozzeeba iz best Zeeba
4- Do not mention the Evil Demon Pony Associates name, he may be lurking anywhere
5- Tea is served at 4:30 with scones
6- Officer's words are final, even if they are an infants babbles
7- Do not make up rules at 3 AM in the morning
8- ..Yes.

Jokes Aside, info on our herd can be found below, along with a simple application form, feel free to also PM me with any additional questions

We also have a steam group here

Applications are closed!

Roster
Keeper (Founder/Leader): Ozzy

Ascendant (Founders): Echo, Itty Bit, iAN, Horty, Zilla

Harbinger/Templar (Non-Founder Officers) :

Highlander (Veteran/Elite Members): Reef, Darth

Landsmenn (Long Time Members): Ice Hooves

Forerunner (Full Member): Dr. Insaneoats

Tenderhoof (Initiate): Counter-Punch, Hawk, Blues-Music

Companions: Traveller's Blessing, Mr. Darkling

Who are we? What do we do?

The Haylanders is a Herd formed by a small team of companions who share an idea; to create a herd that shall attempt to cover all aspects of Legends Of Equestria, whether it be large PvE group activities, 'Pony vs Pony', or casual/RP events. We have already established a leader and group of Officers, as said before, we will attempt to cover all aspects of the game, so almost everypony is welcome in the Haylanders.
Although we will be covering the more challenging parts of the game, we are a casual community with no strict boundaries or obligations to the Herd, you retain your freedom whilst still having the opurtunity to take part in Herd activities, ofcourse, the more one contributes to the herd, the more one gets back. We also hope to plan our own activities and events within the game once our Herd grows larger.

Who do we accept?

Everyone is given a chance, there are no age/timezone restrictions, but we will not be lax with our rules and regulations within the herd,
         if you do not follow the ways of the herd, you will not have a long stay
I should also note that this is not being planned as a small, group like herd, we are aiming for a larger, but closely bonded community

Is this a Roleplay Guild/Will there be Roleplaying?

As previously mentioned, we will cover all aspects of the game, members are free to roleplay within the herd, but please remember that not everyone will want to roleplay, and vice versa

Why aren't you taking applications yet?

The game is still in a very early stage of development, early enough that changes to the game may effect the way the herd is ran, limiting a number of ponies per herd, for instance, for now, I will provide information as to what I hope for in a herd for Legends Of Equestria

How do I apply?

Simply fill out this application form:
OC Name and race:
Forum Name:
Age (Real Years not Pony Years):
Level of Activity:
Why do you want to join?:
Any other notes you wish to add:

Horty

Itty Bit

Huzzah indeed my companions!
Drawing is on it's way!
... just as soon as I learn to vector...

Dr.Insaneoats

You have my interest Ozzy. It would be good to have a group guild to organize events once the game is ready in at least a public testing mode. Please keep me posted.

Mr.Darkling

Where's the "outsiders" or "associates" section that I would fall under?  ;)
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

daswed

Strength to you, Haylanders. May the alliance between you and Travelers blessing shine for countless generations!

Ozzy

Quote from: Dr.Insaneoats on 2012 May 12, 02:06:45
You have my interest Ozzy. It would be good to have a group guild to organize events once the game is ready in at least a public testing mode. Please keep me posted.

But ofcourse ^^ I'll take down your name, don't feel obligated to us, though, it may be a while before were taking on new members

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 May 12, 05:44:21
Where's the "outsiders" or "associates" section that I would fall under?  ;)

I gave you your own special section Mr. Darkling  <3

iAN

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 11, 23:43:41
iAN (Earth Pony)

I am a unicorn you silly pony  >:/

Ozzy

Mr.Darkling

Good luck taking over Eques- I mean creating peace for Equestria :3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Ozzy

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 May 15, 22:27:43
Good luck taking over Eques- I mean creating peace for Equestria :3

Now Darkling, we both know there is only one way to truly create peace.  ovO

Sotha

You know, when I see this herd, all I can think of is a stampede of demomenponies rampaging through Equestria, blowing up all the things / de-heading things.
Like the headless horse's horseless headless horseman's headless horse's head cabbages.
May you walk on warm sands.

Itty Bit

b-but I'm the engineer of this here herd! I load the demoponies with explosives!

Ozzy

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 May 16, 01:06:36
You know, when I see this herd, all I can think of is a stampede of demomenponies rampaging through Equestria, blowing up all the things / de-heading things.
Like the headless horse's horseless headless horseman's headless horse's head cabbages.

Now that Is an idea I can certainly sink my teeth into, I don't think the good people of Legends of Equestria would allow us to do such a thing though  x3

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 16, 03:34:10
b-but I'm the engineer of this here herd! I load the demoponies with explosives!

Need a dispenser here, need a dispenser here, need a dispen- . . .

Dr.Insaneoats

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 16, 03:34:10

Mrp a Mrphha HUR! Mrp a Mrphha HUR! Mrp a Mrphha *headshot* AAMMMMMMMMPPHHHRR!

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 May 16, 01:06:36

Pffft, I'll be burning things.
Much more fun c:

Ozzy

Don't forget to keep an eye on the original post, I'll make edits as the game as well as the herd develops and progresses

Mr.Darkling

Teehee my poem is in the first post now c:

Itty Bit

Nope.avi, my drawing is on the tippity top ;D
If I'm gonna do what I plan to do, I wonder how stretched out this image will be XD

iAN

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 May 29, 11:43:19
my drawing is on the tippity top ;D

Your picture is beautiful  O:

Go Up