Name: Gein'zu
Race: Zebra
Coat: Light grey with dark grey stripes in various places
Eyes: Orange
Mane/Tail: Most often tied up into locks, otherwise in a mohawk
Mane/Tail Colour: Two seperate shades of dark grey, one almost being black
'Cutie Mark': Celtic Triad
Origin: Zebrica, Pride Savanah, currently resides in the Muudi Desert
Other Notable features: Wears an Orange neck cloth, along with an orange headband and armband, somtimes speaks in slightly broken english if he doesn't understand certain words

Gein'zu was born into a relativly small tribe of Zebra who once resisded within the pride savanah, a land far from equestria, part of the nation of Zebrica, life was hard for the small tribe in the harsh lands, food and other supplies were rather scarce as it was, and competition from greater, more powerful tribes was a constantly looming threat over Gein'zu and his family, most of the land was controlled by the two most powerful tribes of the land, eventually, the tensions between these two tribes became too great, and fighting broke out across the savanah, for small tribes like Gein'zu's, this meant that they had two choices: pick a side to fight for, or leave the savanah, this decision was not hard for the Tribe, they fled the savanah, and headed for the Muudi Desert in the neibouring nation of Camelu.

The desert was an even harsher land than the savanah, regardless of the relative peace they had found within it's dunes. Many of the already dwindling tribes members had left for other pursuits, unable to tolerate life in the desert, many returning to the savanah to fight. After what seemed like an eternity of struggling for mere survival in the desert, pot luck had smiled down on Gein'zu and his tribe, they came across a great oasis within the scorched sands, rich with fresh water and fruits, this was the perfect place for the tribe to settle, and begin a new, they had found thier personal atlantis in an unforgiving land. Today they find themselves basking in the peace of thier sanctuary amongst the burning sands, enjoying the peace they had found, the fighting of the savanah and the cruelty of the desert no longer fresh in thier minds, they had finaly found what they had been searching for.

(I'm no good at this, don't hate me :< )

Lary

He looks better than Ozzy.

8D
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ozzy

mmhmm, I have obtained a strong love for Zebras as you've no doubt noticed

Rad Thunder

He's an evil enchanter!
He does evil canters!

Nah I'm kidding! lol

Ozzy

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 10, 16:12:46
He's an evil enchanter!
He does evil canters!

Nah I'm kidding! lol

Who told you?! -.-

Rad Thunder

Haned tom.

In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Ozzy

Haned tom.

In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Go Up