Hello LoE Forum!

Started by Deft Autumn, 2017 Jun 24, 17:55:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Deft Autumn

Hello Everybody! I may not be new be to the Brony community, but I am new to this forum, and even a bit out of touch recently as I haven't had time to keep up with season 7, I haven't even checked EQ daily for about a year. However! I played this game on an open weekend years ago and now that I saw that it's going to be released soon, I thought I'd hop back in!

I can't wait to make new friends, and to hop back into an RP scene as well! I'm actually really interested in collaborating on some fic/comic Ideas I have as well, so I'd love to talk about that!

"Ok fine, but I'm going to complain the whole time." - Jayfeather

Thunder Spin

2017 Jun 26, 04:21:14 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 26, 04:23:54 by Thundergirl
Welcome to the forums! If you need any help on anything , feel free to ask the LoE team, they'll give you the most possible answers. Have fun and don't worry if the crazy ponies lure you, it's the forum madness ... You may get stuck of this sickness one day. Like me ... I'm a little bit ... you know ... ovO

Hope to meet you in chat one day and in RPs. It's nice to see there are new ponies that want to jump in RPs. As you may have realized, it's great fun! I love PRing!

Have fun and don't worry. I am sure with the help of the entire community , you'll feel more comfortable.

Go Up