2017 May 26, 16:44:54

Author Topic: Hey you! You're awesome! <3  (Read 1271 times)

Offline LeviathanTS

• You are a Raider! Legendary!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey you! You're awesome! <3
« Reply #20 on: 2017 Mar 11, 15:41:41 »
Hey @ScarletInk  You are a wonderful part of the community, great at RP, caring, fun to talk to and you have a great sense of humour... and you are so cool too 8)

There's just so many reasons why I think you are awesome, and those are just a few... you are loved by many pones here in this great community, and I am one of those pones :3

Stay awesome!  B)

Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Offline ScarletInk

• Books and animated movies, turtles and kitties <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2017 Mar 11, 16:00:32 »
Awwwwww, @LeviathanTS , I don't know what to say, I'm so touched, I would have never imagined you thought this about me! :')

I also think of you as a great, gentle person, one of the firsts I had the luck to RP with and that made me feel welcomed and accepted when I was still making my firsts steps. And, seriously, I was REALLY scared about entering this fandom. lol

Seriously, you're awesome and I'd just want to shower you with puppies and chocolate to show you how serious I am about this. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Offline LeviathanTS

• You are a Raider! Legendary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2017 Mar 11, 16:09:44 »
Awwww thank-you Scarlet! That's really nice of you to say... I meant every word of what I said <3 :3

You were scared about entering the fandom though? :o

I'm​ loving this thread so far... it's really nice to see pones saying such nice things about each other, and seeing the happy responses :3

Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
Awesome avatar artwork created by Peace Keeper, you did a great job! ^-^
Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2017 Mar 12, 01:00:26 »
Hey, @Peace Keeper , you're very nice, polite and comprehensive. ^-^

Hehe thanks x3 . Means a lot honestly, especially since we met for just a little.

I never noticed this thread, so I guess my turn to make a shoutout x3 . I don't know who to shout out to since I think everyone is cool and I want to shout out to all at once. I will start off with you @ScarletInk since you mentioned me here. My reasons for saying you are awesome is your roleplaying expertise. I seen how you RP and you are deep into the story like a book. You are also cooperative and outgoing, which shows you willing to open yourself to others, make friends and work together, and thats a cool trait. That is why I think you are awesome.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline ScarletInk

• Books and animated movies, turtles and kitties <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2017 Mar 12, 16:14:15 »
Awwwwwwwww, Peacey... :3 Thank you so much, I think you're really awesome as well! And you're right, this forum, and this fandom in general, is full of very cool people! X3

Such as @Maplewood  : you're really cool and funny and your OC is incredibly charming. I'm so glad to RP with you. ^-^

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Offline Maplewood

• As a canadian I live,breath and honor my country
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2017 Mar 18, 19:51:23 »
awww thanks @ScarletInk im sorry im not on that much  X3

Offline DarkSpectre

• I'll be coming for your love, okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2017 Mar 18, 21:05:20 »
Awwe, It's nice to see this sort of thing. Too bad I tend to stay really quiet all of the time. I've had so many great experiences that it's hard to single out a single individual, but I'll give it a go.

@Peace Keeper You're great. I seemed to run into you every OSW, and you never ceased to have interesting things to talk about. Though I haven't hung around with you too much, I'm always happy to see you around.

@Kelvin I haven't seen you in ages, but you were awesome to know for the few OSWs I saw you in. I don't know what all has been going on with you, but if you get this, wishing you the best.

Free Hugs!

Offline Thundergirl

• Listen to your instinct .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2017 Mar 19, 05:06:42 »
@Jajan It was so good to meet a person such like you on my first day here!
#senpainoticeme ( I have no senpai in LoE )Visit my OCs' page!
I do not own the pic
My DeviantArt

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2017 Mar 20, 22:22:55 »
Awwe, It's nice to see this sort of thing. Too bad I tend to stay really quiet all of the time. I've had so many great experiences that it's hard to single out a single individual, but I'll give it a go.

@Peace Keeper You're great. I seemed to run into you every OSW, and you never ceased to have interesting things to talk about. Though I haven't hung around with you too much, I'm always happy to see you around.

@Kelvin I haven't seen you in ages, but you were awesome to know for the few OSWs I saw you in. I don't know what all has been going on with you, but if you get this, wishing you the best.

Thank you @DarkSpectre  :D. Means a lot coming from you. Hope you had fun times in the OSWs as much as I did.  You are awesomw for being around LoE, and even had som fun here in the forum threads. Happy times.

It is so much I wanna say they are awesome, but have to limit to 3 at a time as I got so much to thank and its hard to choose and I dont wanna put anyone ahead of anyone else for saying they are awesome :( . I love all of you equally. Here I go.

@Chromastone64 You were one of the first peeps I met in the forum when I first entered, and had me some fun in the thread games, and learned a bit of RP. You helped made it fun and thats what makes you awesome.

Not sure if you are here but I like to mention you. @LarryMcLie You are awesome with your drawing, and your artwork of my ponysona is so nice I have been using it as my avatar ever since. I love it and hope you keep being awesome with your drawing.

And finally my herd, the Evershade Crusaders ( @Lost Solstice @L4DSmoker101 @L4DTank101 @SoarinYoshi64 , and everyone in the herd I forgot the usernames to or too many to list.) Ya guys are the first friends ever made in LoE and thr first great friends in years of my life, and had so much fun and continue to have fun up to today. We done so much together and will like to continue to have fun. Ya guys were awesome and are still awesome and hope to continue the friendship with you all.
« Last Edit: 2017 Mar 21, 03:08:34 by Peace Keeper »
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Maplewood

• As a canadian I live,breath and honor my country
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2017 Mar 20, 23:18:33 »
i guess i should say something, well @Peace Keeper  youve done so much for me man i wish i could have done the same for you but sadly im not so good at that stuff congrats on getting your position on the team

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2017 Mar 21, 03:06:14 »
@Maplewood thanks. Really appreciate it  <3 . Its alright if you cant provide much. I really dont ask much in return. Any gratitude is alright with me. And thankies x3 it was a surpise to me to get the job.

I should add points for you being awesome. For sure you are a great RPer. You are fantastic and make things very fun. Your RPing is unique as well as your OC. Brings a smile to see you are having fun RPing and hope you continue to have fun and make others happy in it. This is why you are awesome ^-^

Goes I can put more? x3

@LeviathanTS you are a great friend to everyone. Is like there's another me in the forum. Having fun, being silly, helping others, making smiles. Is like we are alike.It is good tattoos to have to have a shining forum and friendship and that is why you are awesome.

@LunarDusk You are a good RPer and one of the fiest in the forum I met playing in the threads. You are different but yummier in a way that you kinda stand out from everyone personality-wise in the thread games and RPs. You add a different style to things that really adds more to the threads and it was fun. That is why you are awesome.

Chat-o-Landia ( @Arcen @lightspeed_flash @Alastor @Invultrois @Ponies991087 @waaaaaaah @Greyscaleisme and all else who are a part of it)
Ya guys made it so much fun in the chatroom and brought so many smiles. Surely was a fantastic experience and made extra more friends with all of you. Keep the Chat-o-Ladia awesome and as always...
 >:O Chatolandiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline LunarDusk

• Justice? Villainy? All same in other viewpoints :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2017 Mar 21, 20:29:12 »
@Peace Keeper Hue, arigato  :]

Never noticed this thread though. But since I'm here guess I'll participate.

@Peace Keeper You seem to be quite the capable and reliable pony not just from here but also, from seeing your prior hobby of beta testing in gaming.For days I've been thinking that at some point the LOE mods are going eventually going to be taking notice of you but, then here you are part of the implementation team. As much as you could think otherwise but you and a few others still around no doubt would be the type that wpuld inspire others, including I, and offer advice to them when needed or to be blunt give life to the forum and give them reason to remain, especially in the rp forum. You should show more livestreams more often if you have time someday.  :]

@Gamepaw  Hue, ah yes the chub wolf.  :]
Hmm, you're possibly like the third I've ran into on the forums while under the one before turning into the fursona we know and love  OR most likely one of the only remaining active furry themed users in this forum...Althouh I haven't seen GoldenTerrabyte in some time, I hope he's ok... Lets just say in a nutshell you're an inevitable source of comedy that I can't help but laugh every time I see you whether in the chat or rp with the thought of what you would do next. Alas, I may haven't joined some of your rps, but for reasons of having no character to actually fit in or actually meet the criteria while only ones closest to would be just straight out barbaric in personality. That will change soon though. Keep doing what you're doing.

@Sweet Brew
Hue, Mr. Em- no...Sweet Brew, hmm, I think you're possibly the 3rd pony I've met in the forum period that became recurring. Its quite interesting to lend an ear to the misfortunes you have along with a few others like in the "Dumb Things that annoy You" thread and speak with you in the chatroom. Besides...
You're so...dang...cute...  :D

@Misty Fly
Huehue aaah yes. You seem to be the type with the no nonsense attitude and that has caught my attention. As much as you not hesitate to voice your opinions or feelings especially to things you dislike whether on the forum or things in rl. Still, your flaws and more specifically your forms of verbal disproportionate retribution led to a few to flat out avoid or perhaps even dislike you. Heh, however I can see past that as I can understand that feeling. Tough advice perhaps?... :] Despite that you do give good tips when it comes to developing characters for those in a dilemma and setting out events in the rps which I notice that your skills are starting to improve yet still could use some work on following through with them as you tend to lose rush out without thinking them through to the end and relying on others to come up on how to finish it.
...Nevertheless, im sure we can help fix that.  :]
"Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Offline Sweet Brew

• I'm 'tea'licious, Formerly known as "MrEmu"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2017 Mar 21, 23:48:58 »
@Sweet Brew
Hue, Mr. Em- no...Sweet Brew, hmm, I think you're possibly the 3rd pony I've met in the forum period that became recurring. Its quite interesting to lend an ear to the misfortunes you have along with a few others like in the "Dumb Things that annoy You" thread and speak with you in the chatroom. Besides...
You're so...dang...cute...  :D

Thank you. ^-^
This just made my day, it's been a while sense someone said something nice to me. x3
This year seems to be treating me very well. :')

People like you, @LunarDusk are the people who make me stay on this forum.

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2017 Mar 22, 08:07:38 »
 ono  D:

@lunar Dusk
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Literally.

I wish I could write stuff like that about all of you, but I`m not that good with words.

Offline Ryo_D_Disk

• Because British
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2017 Mar 22, 11:14:46 »
@Darcy
@GuitarBrony
@Button
@Little Star
@Julius
@super_chris85
@Tekner
@Itty Bit
@Weremetalwolf
( I feel I skipped someone and I will disappoint them )

But this is my group of friends and if it was not for them I wouldn't still be posting to this day or as open as I've become although a lot of our group have become more scattered due to growing up, real life and other reasons you will all have a place to me to keep me sane ... well mostly sane

@CrabApple

Also cheating with this one but I love you CrabApple therefor awesome points

and for the final cheat
@loe/The Forum community

you have all been amazing over the years all of you from the ones who started from EO to the most recent member, I know we have our issues sometimes it happens that's why I became a moderator as LoE is my home always has been always will be and I'm willing to greet everyone into this community. I may not be online as much as I used to be but I still come here when I can and I'm glad to see so many people from diverse backgrounds, age groups and interests come together to talk and have fun. This really is one of the nicest forum community I have ever seen and you the members should be proud for keeping it that way.

Offline Julius

• Purr~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2017 Mar 23, 18:04:41 »
@Ryo_D_Disk You are a cutie and I miss you. Can't wait to hug you again man. DD:
Passionate Latino Lover. Likes to purr.

Master of naps, the
Napivore. :]

Offline Garophel

• Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2017 Mar 23, 20:22:06 »
@LeviathanTS Thank you  ^-^ I'm not a late-at-all with this response :P
@DarkSpectre Another quiet one? Hehe, at least you aren't quite as quiet as me :P

Offline Ponies991087

• You're too slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2017 Mar 23, 20:48:43 »
@Peace Keeper
Aww, you're amazing too! I've always had a blast hanging out with you in the chat! And that time we made those funny pony comics with Sketch Toy lol

@lightspeed_flash
Always had a fun time with you too! You're always a great dude to talk to!

and of course there are many others here that made me smile  ^-^
DANCE TIME!!!

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2017 Mar 24, 15:15:08 »
Hehe I remember the times Ponies99 x3 glad you had fun. ^-^

Time for more awesome shoutouts.

@Misty Fly You really love to RP x3 But I do greatly admire your desire to jump into the RPs. For sure you have some pretty wild ideas in RPs, but does help create and work with those ideas and perhaps made the RP more exciting. It's what make you awesome, and keep at it in the RPs, and glad to also have some interesting chats with you.

I know this have been a while seeing him here. @Jenzy You have wonderful art and I do admire them, especially with Nintendo-related stuff. Its great to know you love Nintendo as well and its been great to have common interests as well as great art. This is why I believe you are awesome.

@Gamepaw Been great to be RPing with you, and interesting to have a character that is very unique in the stories, like having a wolf as a pet to take care of. You also make us smile both in RPs and in the chat, and I like to have smiles for the day. Really great to see you around and stay awesome!

@Purple  You are a good RPer to have. You seem to have a good flow in understanding the RP and the characters in the RP. You also have interesting characters as well, and Pokemon. Would like to RP more with you and hope you keep the magic flowing. You're awesome.

Offline Purple

• SPARKLESPARKLESPARKLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2017 Mar 25, 21:29:59 »
awwwwwwwww <3

thank you ^-^

@ScarletInk You be one of the nicest people ponies I know ^^