2017 Jun 28, 20:22:11

Author Topic: Talent mark contest idea!  (Read 158 times)

Offline Featherdust418

• MLP Season 6!!! :D
    • View Profile
Talent mark contest idea!
« on: 2017 Jan 30, 12:20:11 »
So, recently LoE had a contest for mane and tail designs, which I personally think went over really well. We got some new, awesome designs, and I can't wait to see them in the game. As I was thinking about talent marks this morning I thought about ways to "safely" make your own- maybe a class in-game where you design your own marks, with an actual mod leading the class (I have no idea how this could work, or if it even would at all.) Then I remembered the design contest... and that's when it hit me! A contest for talent marks! Basically the same as the mane one, only people design there own marks, and submit them on the forums for entry into the game. This way there would be no rude or NSFW marks, and if anyone dared to send an image like that, it could be taken down near-immediately by a mod. This will also give people a chance to get their marks into the game- but also maybe mention not making the design TOO specific. And describe a bit too what the mark is and what it means. I think this is a good way to add more marks of what people want, plus it could be a lot of fun too. :D Anyway, it's up to you guys if you want to do something like this x3 let me know what you all think of this idea (anyone, not just the devs)! I hope everything is going well for everyone, and I look forward to playing LoE again with all my friends! ^-^