Hello Everyone!

Started by RainbowFash, 2017 Feb 09, 02:48:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RainbowFash

Hello all, I have not posted on the forums before, but have been following the development for quite some time and i played a version of the alpha a while back. Just dropping in to say hello, and I'm looking forward to having a good time. If anyone knows where i can play Twilight Sparkles: Secret Shipfic Folder online let me know. I have the physical cards, but not many people to play it with here since i now live in Okinawa Japan (military).

Irroro

People are always getting shipped to Japan, aren't they?

Well, welcome to the forums! I played a version of the alpha awhile back too!

Tell me, do you eat any Japanese food while you're over there? Or do you prefer to eat food from franchises like McDonalds or KFC? Just wondering, since I sometimes had these 'specific food wanting' scenarios when I was out of the country.

Well, do you?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

RainbowFash

Honestly, I love eating the food here, its great, Yakisoba, Ramen, Japanese Curry, Indian Curry, and Takoyaki,  its all great!. The franchises out here are very different from the states, like MC Donald's, BK, Domino's, and A&W. Their menu is different than ours, quite a bit different, but it tasts soo much better. The red Lobster not so much, but the ice-cream here at Blue Seal is amazing because its Okinawa style ice-cream it says lol. its great all the flavors they have. Bakery's here are amazing too, the pastries and doughnuts are soo good. Sushi is obviously good, (if you like sushi), but they have places where they make american style foods. There is a place i live by called American Village, its just a big shopping district, but its great for anything you might want to do since Okinawa is pretty small. Takes maybe 2-3 hours to get from one side of the island to the other by car lol.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Irroro

Ah! You make me want to come and visit the place!

Though, I'm not surprised that the food there tastes amazingly better. I once went to the Philippines and had the best cheese burger I think I'd ever have! Kind of weird how that works, huh?

Well, I hope you enjoy the forums for what they provide. And I'll see you around if you like roleplaying much -- kind of the main thing I do on the LoE forums.

And, again, welcome to the Forums. Wish there was something I could say like, "Praise the Sun!" or something to ease you in, but I don't think LoE has one. So, yeah... Plus, I think I like Luna more than Celestia in the series, buuuut that's just me. ;P

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Go Up