1 (50%)
Play Corrupt a Wish
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: 2017 Mar 17, 21:46:23

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 19, 21:55:03 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 19, 22:53:38 by Aqua Fire
Hello!! Welcome to The Doodleing Roleplaying Pack!! Here, you doodle, roleplay, and talk!! I doubt anyone will join, BUT WHO CARES!!!! i do..shut up.

B) HI!! I'm Flame!! I'll be your Role play instructer. I give you fun little challenges and games to play every week!! Just put what you want to do in the poll, AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!! Oh, and, I guess follow the rules.

>.< Oh.. Um.. Hi.. I'm... Drop.. I'm your.. Doodleing instructer.. I challenge you to draw something.. Every week.. That the poll tells you to.. Um.. Yeah.. You see, I'm a little.. Shy..

:ellowee: Well.. That was.. Interesting.. Anyway, I'm Aqua Fire!! I'm the leader and conversation starter. Flame and Drop are my two helpers. Talk about split personality When the conversation starts to slow down, I'll ask a question that will get the conversation started again. Or, Flame and Drop will get the party started. To join, simply fill out a form, and choose if you want to mainly do games or drawing. Each month, we will have a form to see who will be co-leader, and will help with events. Well, now time for rules. REALLY!!! Yes.. Yes, there is rules..yay..

Rules:

• Follow the rules, or your banned

•    
  • If you accept a challenge, you have until the next challenge to complete it

•    
  • Do not abuse teammates

•    
  • Do not bully

•    
  • Everyone welcome

•    
  • Have fun

B) Well, now that all of the boring stuff is over, let's come up with a game!! How about, Finish the Story!! You start with once upon a time, and you write three words that make up a story, then the next person, then the next, until I say, The End. Ready? [glow=green,2,300]GO!!![/glow]

>.< Oh, I better get started, too. Well, how about you draw.. What ever you want!! Since this is your first day, might as well do something easy. Ready? [glow=green,2,300]GO!!![/glow]

:ellowee: Topic of the day will be.. What is your favorite thing about changelings? Ready? [glow=green,2,300]TALK!!![/glow]

Name:
Pack Name:
Doodleing or Games?:
Info:

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Super sayian pony

:o  Oh this looks like quite the.... Ummmm. Something. Any way I don't know how to do the form thingie but I'm here.
*Loud crashing noises from behind* :I  Wasn't me

:P  It was me!! =3 .
Shhh you not now.
Aww ok.
Don't mind her she just uhh here :ajshifty:

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2017 Feb 15, 17:31:01
:o  Oh this looks like quite the.... Ummmm. Something. Any way I don't know how to do the form thingie but I'm here.
*Loud crashing noises from behind* :I  Wasn't me

:P  It was me!! =3 .
Shhh you not now.
Aww ok.
Don't mind her she just uhh here :ajshifty:

B) Somepony actully joined? I tho-  :ellowee: Shut up! *tackles flame*
>.<
*Stands there* W-Well, welcome to our guild. It's been a while since this opened. We t-thought no pony would come.. A-anyway, it looks like you d-didn't sign up.. I'll show you..
Name= This is your username. This way, we can ping you if we need to do something.
Pack Name= Oh, I forgot what this was. I guess I'll have to make It up.. This is where you.. Um.. Oh! You put what you want your fellow pack mates to call you... I think...
Doodleing or games?= You either pick if you want to participate in games, or you want to draw. I would draw, but that's my decision.
Info= Write about your oc.

Here is mine!
Name: Aqua Fire
Pack name: Drop
Doodleing or Games: Doodleing
Info: Drop is an earth pony with water powers, who is yellow with a blue mane. Her tail is a griffion tail, and wears blue gloves. Her eyes are blue, and her mane is like fluttershy's, but shorter. She is very shy, and is one of Aqua Fire's personalities.
Well, I better separate those two, b-bye!
*uses water powers to separate the two, and carry them to a tent.*

Super sayian pony

.3. Ok then If thats it

Name: Super Sayian Pony
Pack Name: The Queen of Pillows!! .-. I dont know why I do this to myself
Doodleing or Games: Games
Info: The Queen of Pillows is a pink pillow pony who is queen of all the pillows!!! :D
I swear I do this to myself on purpose.... Also she might be ovO

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

2017 Feb 16, 20:29:14 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 16, 20:44:44 by Aqua Fire
 B) *runs to Pillow*Great, another gamer! So, since I'm pretty sure a week is over, Time for new games!~Whispers to Drop:Pssss, check the votes~ Well, follow me, we'll be playing... *runs to vote section, then back* Fight! Oh, wait, I don't know how to use the dice mod... Well then, let's play.. Uh.. Combine usernames, or whatever it's called.. Start with mine, Aqua Fire!
:ellowee:  *Aqua Fire notices a lamp that is broken. WHO BROKE THE LAMP!!!!!??????

Super sayian pony

:D Wasnt me. It was him. *Points to friend*
What?
Umm back to the username thing :ajshifty: AquaPillow :3

I swear im doing this on purpose ._.

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

B) Queen Flame![color]*smirks to herself*
>.< [/color]We may need more guild members, so flame won't always pick "Queen Flame"..[color]
:ellowee: *Aqua runs up to Queen of Pillows, and is about to yell at her that it costed $10 million dollars for a stupid lamp, when she remembered that she said it was the other pony.* [/color]Um.. What was your friend's name, again?[/color]

Super sayian pony

._. I dont wanna say anything cuz I your gonna yell at me and I did nothing

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

*A Fireball appears next to Aqua(she has both fire powers and water powers, Flame has fire, and Drop has Water.)*

Super sayian pony

o_o *Hides behind Queen of Pillows*
Hide me
Why? I didnt break the lamp thingie :ajshifty:
Because you did
No I didn't  >:(
o_O

I might need help o-o

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

:ellowee: Flame..

B) Got it *Flame walks up to the two ponies*

Super sayian pony

10/10 SSP Aproved
*Hides in a random box from out of nowhere*
Wut :p

This is fun :p

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

B) Well, I did my best*walks away*
:ellowee: *Eyes wide*[glow=red,2,300]YOU DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!!!![/glow]
B) Me walking up shoulda scared them into telling me.
:ellowee: ...

Super sayian pony

*Makes cat noises*
*Is still hiding in a box*
Ya know? This box is actually pretty big

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

B) *Looks at poll* Oh shoot! This pole ended on Friday! Well, let's play Do your chores! The rules are simple. You tell the pony below you what they want you to do. They give a reason not to or they say they've done it. Then they say a chore. Then the same thing happens, but vise versa(that's how it goes, right?) Well, let's get to it! *Winks at Aqua* Tell me your name

Super sayian pony

But I dont wanna do my chores  >A<

I blame Pink non-horses :p

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Aqua Fire

Super sayian pony