2017 Apr 27, 20:29:49

Author Topic: Wonderbolts in LoE?  (Read 241 times)

Wonderbolts in LoE?
« on: 2016 Oct 14, 12:15:34 »
Hello,

I'm a big fan of the wonderbolts, I plan to be Fleetfoot in the game and play as her. :3

I was wondering, is there a wonderbolt academy? Also, is there a way to make a group? It would be cool for someone to be spitfire and "train" random ponies to become wonderbolts! I've been watching the episodes when she trains them and I took lots of notes! (Lol)

Anyways, thanks for your time and God bless!  X3
Hey, I’m Fleetfoot! My nickname around the Wonderbolts is Flatfoot, on my first day I misjudged my landing and came down on Spitfire’s hoof! Hehe!

Re: Wonderbolts in LoE?
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Oct 14, 12:20:42 »

Hello,

I'm a big fan of the wonderbolts, I plan to be Fleetfoot in the game and play as her. :3

I was wondering, is there a wonderbolt academy? Also, is there a way to make a group? It would be cool for someone to be spitfire and "train" random ponies to become wonderbolts! I've been watching the episodes when she trains them and I took lots of notes! (Lol)

Anyways, thanks for your time and God bless!  X3

Hello Fleetfoot, thank you for the question.

Due to legalities, the Wonderbolts, nor any of the characters making them up, will ever be in the game. Subsequently, the Wonderbolt Academy will not be in it due to the same reason.

This does not prevent you, the user, from roleplaying something similar with a group, but it will not be anything officially done.

If you have any further questions, just send me a message.

Have a blessed weekend!

« Reply #2 on: 2016 Nov 16, 20:43:47 »
We can have the Wonderlightnings thought  :] lol

« Reply #3 on: 2016 Dec 04, 12:09:36 »
They could invent a made up group of fliers.

Called Superbolts or something.