2017 Jun 27, 11:42:39

Author Topic: Didn't know how to suggest ideas.  (Read 226 times)

Offline Nether the Tainted God

• Never give in to the will of others.
    • View Profile
Didn't know how to suggest ideas.
« on: 2016 Oct 13, 22:42:10 »
I had this idea for the game.

Its simply a race made by Discord, I call them Demented Ponies, they basically look like regular ponies but their tail is replace with a blockish looking hand and they all wear masks over their faces(if you ever played minecraft, the masks work like horse armor and slide over the eyes and snout.

I hope this idea isn't discredited, I really had to think about this.

If this is the wrong way for submitting ideas then move this too the right topic, if none exists then make one.

Re: Didn't know how to suggest ideas.
« Reply #1 on: 2016 Oct 14, 13:05:25 »
I had this idea for the game.

Its simply a race made by Discord, I call them Demented Ponies, they basically look like regular ponies but their tail is replace with a blockish looking hand and they all wear masks over their faces(if you ever played minecraft, the masks work like horse armor and slide over the eyes and snout.

I hope this idea isn't discredited, I really had to think about this.

If this is the wrong way for submitting ideas then move this too the right topic, if none exists then make one.

Hey Nether, thank you for the question!

While we would love to incorporate all of the ideas that our users give us, that is simply not feasible, and we have to make sure to do what we can do, in a timely matter, to make the game the best it can be. Because of that, we do not actively take suggestions for the game.

We thank you for the suggestion nonetheless, and if you have any general questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me, or email [email protected].

Have a blessed weekend!