Greetings, fellow Equestrians!

Started by Salnalus, 2016 Oct 07, 15:23:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Salnalus

My name is Salnalus, but everybody likes to call me Sal.

First off, let me say that this is a "sort of" introduction. See, I didn't join recently; I have actually been a member here for more than 3 years and have been playing the Open Server Weekends just about every single time they were available since. At some point I did make some posts on this forum, but I was never really active here. Hence why this is a "sort of" introduction, because pretty much nobody knows me here. X3

When I heard the news that Legends of Equestria was going to have a Limited Access Release in December, you wouldn't believe how ecstatic I was. And since we're getting ever closer to that date, I figured I'd be here for it as well. Because I want Limited Access. I need Limited Access. I really like Limited Access' mane.

*cough* Anyway, my OC Ember Spark (she's in my avatar and signature) and I hope to see you guys on here and in the game come December! Not sure how active I will be though, since I tend to be a pretty busy guy, but I'll try. ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up