2017 May 29, 21:16:46

Author Topic: mind blowing headcanon!  (Read 481 times)

Offline Cyree123

• Normal is the absence of crazy. In short, boring.
    • View Profile
mind blowing headcanon!
« on: 2016 Oct 01, 21:25:33 »
OHMYGOSH! :D
i was doing my chores while thinking about the whole nightmare moon/luna thing, and was talking to myself about the comics` (which i don't consider canon) view on it. The creatures/force that turned her evil got power from her jealousy and resentment towards Celestia. Magnifying it, and getting even more powerful. That`s when it hit me. those qualities are exactly the same as...

O: THE SIRENS O:
let me know what you thing of this idea. I`ve never had a headcanon like this before so i need to lie down before my head explodes X3
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 01, 21:28:12 by Cyree123 »
My friend and our siblings

Offline Icy Shield

• Cold...Can I have a hug?
    • View Profile
Re: mind blowing headcanon!
« Reply #1 on: 2017 Feb 10, 07:59:08 »
I never completly denied that Luna get possessed by dark evil powers. But I also see that Luna more or less willingly choose herself to go this path of revenge. And I still think that she still have these negative feelings with or with out dark powers that got her possessed, especially after all she been through and her 1000 years imprisonment on the moon is something that one can bare or accept.
 Of course she regrets of what she became back then, but I'm also sure Luna still holds some grudge and jelousy on Celestia and fact she was banished for millennium losing all her old  friends and world she knew. It's not that easy to accept and forget.
Let it snow!