2017 Jun 28, 20:11:55

Author Topic: Design-A-Hairstyle Contest Winners!  (Read 6546 times)

Re: Design-A-Hairstyle Contest Winners!
« Reply #40 on: 2016 Oct 01, 08:02:53 »
Can't wait for the game to be released!

« Reply #41 on: 2016 Oct 02, 15:18:52 »
Can't wait for the game to be released!

Hey, gratz for victory!

« Reply #42 on: 2016 Oct 05, 01:50:50 »
I'm a bit flustered that 96% are for Mares. I'm a boy and there is not a single hairstyle in the game that looks close to my oc's hairstyle. I'm not saying there should be MINE. BUTTT there should have been an even amount of boy and girl styles.

The one I did actually has a male version, with facial hair and everything. But I didn't put them all on one page, but separate images, and they only showed a single image of the design.  I wanted my design to look cute and lively on the females, and eccentric and classy on the males.

And congradulation to every one who made it!  There are some really awesome designs here.
I'm a little sad the one with the red mustache that stuck out in all directions didn't make it, cause that thing was amazing, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how these will look in the game!

Also, I've been curious....with a bit of a related question.  I know if the 'pony maker' type thing you guys had, you could upload your own cutie marks if you had a file that was saved in the proper format.  Is that going to be a feature in the game as well when it goes into actual release?
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 05, 02:02:24 by Genisay »

Offline Princess Darcy

• Fox Blep. Artist: Bakasan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2016 Oct 05, 08:00:51 »
Also, I've been curious....with a bit of a related question.  I know if the 'pony maker' type thing you guys had, you could upload your own cutie marks if you had a file that was saved in the proper format.  Is that going to be a feature in the game as well when it goes into actual release?
That is not a feature and is also only client side.  As for if that will be fixed for release I cannot comment on that as I do not know right now

« Reply #44 on: 2016 Oct 08, 00:48:11 »
That is not a feature and is also only client side.  As for if that will be fixed for release I cannot comment on that as I do not know right now

Okay.  Was just curious, as I know I've seen things like it in other games with just using texture files saved to the client folder system, much like texture packs in Mine Craft.
It's not necessary for sure, but it would be a really sweet way to customize ponies if it's possible. ^.^

Offline Chammy

• I WUV DEH COOKIES
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2016 Oct 24, 12:19:47 »
Oh,Wow! I didn't think i would be a winner~! There were so many entries,i didn't expect to see mine as a winner ;-;. Thank you guys,you really made my day <3
« Last Edit: 2016 Oct 24, 12:22:23 by Chammy »