expectations for season 7?

Started by marshmallowfluff, 2016 Sep 03, 14:38:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

marshmallowfluff

With season 6 coming to its wonderful end in the next couple months i was wondering what everyone thinks will be coming next season? Theres been a lot of discord this season and with his "reform" i dont know who would be the villain of next season if one at all. Also,  there seems to be a lot more slice of life episodes of late and im really enjoying them but this season seems kinda mellow compared to past season.

i really have been enjoying the titles of the episodes this season being refrences to movies and songs! I'm hoping for more action next season? Maybe more to do with the table it seems like we've barely touched upon what it can do... at least imo? (also, please more big mac, spike, and discord i love them together  ;) )
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

LostSanity

Well... the only thing I can say...

Is that if Nightmare Star (Celestia gone bad) isn't the villain in the upcoming 2017 movie, I'm somewhat hoping/expecting the S7 main villain to be that.

Other than that not much else really. Each Season is different in it's own, unique, individual ways.

:)
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Zodia195

Since we got confirmation that the rainbow mane stallion in RD's flashback (in Games Ponies Play) wasn't her father, I want an episode learning about her family more.  We got info on Flutters' family, now I feel we need something on her family.  She's pretty much the only one unaccounted for.

Oh I still want a Celestia episode or at least something explaining more about Alicorn lore because there's still unanswered questions there.  Plus I want to know more about Zecora's kind.

Icy Shield

It might sounds rude, but I just hope there will be less episodes that suck and canon breaking dissapointing episodes.
Yeah, I have pretty low expectations  :\\

Let it snow!

PersonaUser

If it's not better than S6 chances are high I'll be quitting.

ruralMCgaming

Quote from: marshmallowfluff on 2016 Sep 03, 14:38:54
With season 6 coming to its wonderful end in the next couple months I was wondering what everyone thinks will be coming next season? There's been a lot of discord this season and with his "reform" I don't know who would be the villain of next season if one at all. Also,  there seems to be a lot more slice of life episodes of late and I'm really enjoying them but this season seems kinda mellow compared to past season.

I really have been enjoying the titles of the episodes this season being references to movies and songs! I'm hoping for more action next season? Maybe more to do with the table it seems like we've barely touched upon what it can do... at least imo? (also, please more big mac, spike, and discord I love them together  ;) )
We need more Discord Sombra and nightmare moon   :s  :nod:   DD:   :ellowee:

Aqua Fire

Well, since we got info that, um.. Some Things will happen in season 7, we already know that will happen. What we don't know is what is the Major villain. And the fill-in episodes. I wish that more Oc's will be in the show, for they've already done that with some characters. I've had a daydream that my character was in an episode. Also, I hope we get to see Gabby and Ember again, and maybe even an episode completely focused on the dragons or Griffins, leaving out the ponies we know and love for that episode, like another slice of life episode.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

ArtisticStyles

I really hope this season we see some more bigmac. I'm glad that I can honestly say that I don't have to hope to see the cutie crusaders get their cutie marks but I do hope we get more insight for some cutie marks, like silver spoon, why is he mark a silver spoon?

PrincessButton

I'd love to get more backstory on rainbow dash's family/childhood.  You guys have some pretty good ideas of hat to be hopeful for.  Only a few more weeks until we get to see!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up