The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 01, 00:01:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlacklightPony

Quote from: MidnightLunaRose on 2016 Aug 01, 00:14:20
I think a record was broken!
I can't wait until December! :3

Ayyy, That's me dancing in the top left corner  lol Just like the last OSW, this one was a lot of fun.
Good luck to the developers for getting everything set up for December  ^-^

Majestic

Glad to have been a part of this.

Hope to see you all again sometime soon.  <3
Green is not a creative color.

Silver_spirit

that was fun :D I got to optain these cool headphones once again, fight monsters, meet ponies, play hide and seek, and even party like there's no tomorrow.  0:)

Hope to see everypony in december (that's the same month as my birthday)  ^-^

Sweet Brew

Would have been fun if it didn't crash at startup for me. ovO

Sunny Skies (NLR)

So much fun!!! I enjoy every second! :D and the final party was crazy xD but it was amazing!! I going to miss the game...

I hope to see you in December :3

LunarDusk

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2016 Aug 01, 00:32:02
Would have been fun if it didn't crash at startup for me. ovO

Hue...
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Tataunka

That was an amazing few days of pony! Massive thanks to the LoE team for making this possible. So many fun things this go-around!

Have fun going back to normal, pony-less existence everyone. See you all in December! <3
Through forests, hills, caves, lakes
And plains my path has led.
I am the Remainder, the One who is left
And that is all there is to be said.

Bolt the Super-Pony

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! HUGE shout-out to the LoE team, and to everyone who partied in Sugarcane Corner! You all rock!  <3 <3 <3

Justice Armor

it was fun! ^-^ definitely wasn't ready for the OSW to end.

i already forgot everybody's names though! so here i am in case anyone wanted to talk to me. :P though i don't visit the forums often, i'm much more active on DA (see my link)

there were pretty many glitches this time around honestly, but overall it was fun!
<-- August 2015! not sure if it was "globally" the last message, but still!

FelixActually

Well, I survived the server death, but then I got disconnected from the room I was in and into a fake room with a glitched pony picture, after a while I tried logging out and back in... big mistake. Couldn't reconnect. It actually made me kinda sad.

hthom32

awww noooooo :( so in December but I don't know when you finish the game and it like tom clancy's the division beta version but I wish it any way to make a single mode? like a offline mode

kinghearts

Well there goes the last OSW couldn't play as a pegasus due to the game crashing everytime i wanted to get out of Cloudopolis  :c ...still had lot's of fun as an earth pony can't wait to December to play again :D and fulfill a promise to someone X3  thanks Loe team you guys rock!!! ^-^

Patchouli Knowledge

hthom32

do not worry when December comes you will be able to play quite.  ^-^
Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
<br />

zyf444e668

ono AWW!My friends were talking about this game a whole lot and it figures that after i tried to get used to it this happened oh well.Lol..  :o
I was stuck doing this errand of delivering a violin to a pony and later on i had to like make sense of this statue...then later after doing all the chatting it seems somepony was going to deliver the package after all my attempts and i had to help the violin pony to postpone her musical for a few days...i was hoping to finish it but i couldn't find "Sweet Orchards". >:O I had trouble and wanted help but that's alright.
I can probably wait until december to continue exploring and meet other ponies.

SnowShadow

Hopefully in December the game will be improved. Its being a great weekend, I guess I will keep the LOE Launcher on standby

Vinyl Wolf

It was a wonderfull Weekend. And the last 2 1/2 hours were awesome!
But there's something to which one has to remember...

"Remember remember, the unknown December..."
Signatur... Maybe?

Scootashy

i didnt make it this time. i got logged in then had a screen problem. reset it then came back in and got could not log you in servers offline so I was not seen this time

ColeThePony/Toothless

2016 Aug 01, 01:08:49 #37 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 01, 01:11:13 by ColeThePony/Toothless
MISSION COMPLETED_

The Legends of Equestria Open Server Weekend is NOW CLOSED!!!!
Welp. the open server weekend is closed. I heard LoE is releasing this December 2016.
So.. anywho.

My Favorite Moment is: I visited the castle in the everfree forest.

Dawnshy helped me get there. Thanks, Dawnshy!!

I want to thank the staff of the legends of equestria to make LoE Happen and bronies i met through the open server weekend

I took some highlights from the open server weekend...

It's on my twitter account at @mlp_ColeAndCail (https://twitter.com/mlp_ColeAndCail/media) and Imgbox @ http://imgbox.com/g/K0y4XSaWk6

So. 'Till next time. Bye~Ni!

P.S Thanks to all the PVFM DJs for making the official party soundtrack of Legends of Equestria
I am out!

MidnightLunaRose

I got a better picture of everypony. :]

and, some more awesome screenshots

Light-Trainer

I wish I would have joined but it kept crashing on me!
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Go Up