2017 Jun 28, 20:16:25

Author Topic: The Servers are now Closed!  (Read 6847 times)

Offline Sollace

• Everypony; Be Happy!
    • View Profile
Re: The Servers are now Closed!
« Reply #80 on: 2016 Aug 02, 05:37:32 »
I had an amazing time bouncing around as a Pinkie Party Pony and met so many people as well.   ovO

Offline Allen Nguyen

• Expert of Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2016 Aug 02, 05:51:03 »
It's fun to play Legends of Equestria with you bronies, so now I'm waiting until December to play the open server at anytime! :D

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2016 Aug 02, 12:33:56 »
Just over here waiting for chat to come back on.

I read that it would come back on Tuesday, it is 5:30pm on said tuesday.

« Reply #83 on: 2016 Aug 02, 15:04:56 »
My friend said you're opening every weekend. She propably play on pirate servers.

« Reply #84 on: 2016 Aug 13, 13:49:23 »
Any idea how long it remained open after the official closing of the servers? I made the mistake of getting to close to the portal to Ponydale & got kicked out. I was there for one hour & 25 minutes.

Someone said 90 minutes, I only stuck around for like a half hour after it closed.  D:
Finally kinda active here. ;D

« Reply #85 on: 2016 Aug 13, 18:56:57 »
I only lasted about five minutes after the servers closed before I lost connection to the server.   Anyway, I hope to make it into the Limited Access Release and play to my hearts content come December. 

Offline Thundergirl

• fidgetspinnerfidgetspinnerfidgetspinner
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2016 Aug 16, 11:57:48 »
I never played the game. Something is wrong with my servers, though. :\
I hope you all had fun there. It looks like I need a long time to get in Equestria :'(

« Last Edit: 2016 Sep 11, 08:15:27 by Thundergirl »

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2016 Aug 17, 03:50:45 »
Someone said 90 minutes, I only stuck around for like a half hour after it closed.  D:

Yea. It was about 87 minutes after the official close time. I guess the OSW is so memorable they didn't want to end it so soon. Each refresh was like a heart attack thinking it was closing. There was more refreshings than a cooler of sodas on a hot summer day.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Proudy Hooves

• You're a Hockey Pony! Hockey Pony! 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2016 Aug 17, 09:39:42 »

I was there for about an hour, exactly 60-75 minutes after i got bugged and servers finally closed (the SCC got froze for me) :S
A russian friendly casual-ish hockey-loving and art collectin' brony, Deal With It!
Russian LoE Server Tests Veteran!
Testing servers since July 2013! |Mint Kingdom proud member|
#6YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere

« Reply #89 on: 2016 Sep 09, 15:34:43 »
when will the servers go back up

« Reply #90 on: 2016 Sep 13, 17:15:34 »
when will the servers go back up
Hey ThunderStormwing!

The servers will come back up as a Limited Access come December, where select members will be able to play LoE beyond a simple OSE!

Until the details are finalized though, there is not much to say on how it will work. Once there is information though, it will be on the website, so keep an eye on it!