Not new to LOE, but I haven't introduced myself yet!

Started by Lovestruck Hearts, 2016 Jul 30, 07:56:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lovestruck Hearts

Hi everypony! As I said in the title, i'm not really new here. I just lurk.

Anyways! I'm soon to be sixteen, and i'm hoping to apply for some sort of art position on the team. (I doubt i'll get anywhere, my stuff is 'meh' at best. practisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractisepractise)

I'm not sure if any of you play the ROBLOX pony games, but i'm one of the owners of one of the larger games on there. I'll admit it's a sucky platform, at best.

(The pony project)

If any of you do know me from there, hi!

I hope LOE keeps growing.  0:)
The pony I use in LOE is Eiskaffee, say hello if you'd like.

NightMoonMare

Well hello there, what kind of game? No platform game is sucky! ^^ I hope to see you around more~

Lovestruck Hearts

Quote from: NightMoonMare on 2016 Jul 30, 07:57:36
Well hello there, what kind of game? No platform game is sucky! ^^ I hope to see you around more~

I don't even know if i'm allowed to link it, but it's this one: https://www.roblox.com/games/253293579/My-Little-Pony-FiM-TPP-2D-Roleplay

I own, run & moderate it alongside Rasberryshadepony, he's known as cshadd on here, though.
The pony I use in LOE is Eiskaffee, say hello if you'd like.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Rikifive

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up