Game Crashes after creating character and create txt file on desktop.

Started by FirstChoice, 2016 Jul 29, 08:00:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FirstChoice

I tried to play Legends Of Equestria today and when I finally created my character I wanted to start playing.

Than game crashes and create txt file on desktop with name "errors".

When I open it it says: Tried to instantiate PlayerBase with id 90, but it already exists as 90 with resources PlayerBase.

Help please?

Icebloom

Quote from: FirstChoice on 2016 Jul 29, 08:00:40
I tried to play Legends Of Equestria today and when I finally created my character I wanted to start playing.

Than game crashes and create txt file on desktop with name "errors".

When I open it it says: Tried to instantiate PlayerBase with id 90, but it already exists as 90 with resources PlayerBase.

Help please?

The same thing is happening to me,I create my character and it goes to the loading screen,then it crashes. I hope it will be fixed soon  o.O

Light-Trainer

I'm getting the same problem! And sometimes it happens just after the loading screen when a general view of an area shows! >:O
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Icebloom

Quote from: Light-Trainer on 2016 Jul 29, 10:56:19
I'm getting the same problem! And sometimes it happens just after the loading screen when a general view of an area shows! >:O

Me too! The only thing is that no text shows up. It just says "LoE.exe crashed". At least my character is saved  :I

Honestly.Wrong

I see this is a common issue at the time being. Yep, this one is my current issue, too. So, bumping this thread, I guess.
[insert funny signature here]

[insert serious one here]

Icebloom

Did any of you get a solution? It's the last day and nothing yet. I tried restarting the computer,I dont have an antivirus,I changed the settings and nothing.

aqua.dashi

I think this happens when you try to go to canterlot or when you create a unicorn, i have the same problem and when i create a earth pony the game runs well to me

joalpien2002

Quote from: aqua.dashi on 2016 Jul 31, 14:02:41
I think this happens when you try to go to canterlot or when you create a unicorn, i have the same problem and when i create a earth pony the game runs well to me

Same here. I'm forced to create an earth pony or a pegasus, because if I try to create a unicorn, or go with any pony to Cantermore, the game crashes  :c

Light-Trainer

Well that stinks. Oh well I guess I can just fly around for the last few hours. :c

I hope that it gets fixed for the full release.
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Honestly.Wrong

Really? Happens with unicorn creation? Well, alright, then I guess I'll have to create a pegasus.
[insert funny signature here]

[insert serious one here]

Go Up