Hi there!

Started by Dark_Storm, 2016 Jul 19, 15:52:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark_Storm

2016 Jul 19, 15:52:48 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 28, 11:25:28 by Dark_Storm
Hello,
I've been a member of these forums for over 3 years (the third birthday of this account was actually just 13 days ago!) but I don't think i've ever made a post here!
So it only makes sense to me (considering the game has a Limited Release date) that I should make an introduction post!
My name is Soren, and, as I mentioned earlier, i've been *trying* to play this game whenever possible for three years now!
Some of you may have seen me during an OSW (as I go by the name "Dark_Storm" in this game, idk what 3-years-ago me was thinking) and I have most definitely met some of you! I like playing as a Pegasus, mainly because flying in LoE is pretty darn awesome. It's been awhile since i've last played during an OSW (like, last year) and i'm very excited to get back into playing and meeting some of you!
-Soren
EDIT: TY!
"You know, you would think that this would be like a joke or something, but it's not, and that's the beauty of it." ~Professor Filthy Frank

NightMoonMare

Well I would say welcome, but happy first postmas?  :s Hope to see you in-game soon.

zzz5456ziq

LOE landscape so Pretty
Places to see in the sky is great

FeverishPegasus

Glad to see you here!
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Happy you decided to reveal yourself xD Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up