Hello Everyone

Started by codelyoko373, 2016 Jul 13, 22:35:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

codelyoko373

Greetings :D

It's kinda strange that I'm making this topic now since It should of been made two years ago when I had this account but better late then never.

People normally refer to me as Code and I'm a brony who as sort of lost interest in the show in the sense that I don't really watch any new episodes but I still love the show and the Legends of Equestria game :). I just don't really have time to watch any new episodes, I finished at the start of season 5.

I'm also a big fan of programming and programming games  :3. I would love to be a programmer working on this game but I don't think I have the skill or age requirements... sadly.

Anyway, that's a little about me. Nice to meet you all  ovO

Jcfraven

A pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoy LoE!

We have an upcoming OSW soon, and a Limited Access Release coming December, so hopefully I may encounter you during them!

Glad I got to answer your inquiry as well. Curiosity is good.

Have a blessed evening!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FeverishPegasus

You'd better have fun on this thread or I'll personally see to it that you do.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up