Announcing Release!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 10, 21:25:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Chaos

Quote from: DrMurdershy on 2016 Aug 01, 03:18:52
I've been doing stuff like this since 2010.

There's usually a good chance that people would be approved to have the OFFICIAL Release download to your email.

However, the games I played were huge and had thousands of players playing closed beta. But for a game like this built on Unity, I'm sure that there's a limit of just how many players can be on the servers. There are 3 servers. The Europe Server and 2 USA Servers.

Within time, there would probably be another EU Server or 2 more and maybe 1 more USA Server.

I'm blabbing off again.. Anyway, basically you have to fill an application for the Limited Access Release. I do not know when those will be posted, probably either in October or November of this year. In December, does not say what day the servers officially opened to those selected for the Limited Access Release. Basically you could say it's a Closed Beta. I'd appreciate if a MOD here could backup this and clarify it better than I could.

In the end mate, it's FIRST COME. FIRST SERVE.

I hope this helps you with any confusion you may have!

Cheers!  :D

Thanks, so it's still the law of the first one to get the spot heh?

I'd like to be nice and all but I'm gonna be honest, 'till I get my spot, it's everypony for themself!

So get your keyboard ready, because there's no way you'll be faster than me, from now on, I check this site every 4 hours! Even at night!

Patchouli Knowledge

I have a question

If you will open December servers have limited access as I apply to have access to this limited ???

:I
Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
<br />

LPatamon

Well, Then there's no option but check this site everyday. I want a spot on the limited access and I'll fight for it!  ovO

~RainCloud

Quote from: patchouli knowlegde on 2016 Aug 02, 00:04:47
I have a question

If you will open December servers have limited access as I apply to have access to this limited ???

:I

Yes,

if you've read two of my previous posts regarding this, it says on the post there will be applications to get a spot to be part of the official limited access release. Spots will be LIMITED until they can open it up to everyone.

This December 2016 will be the official opening of the game but again, you have to get a spot to be part of the opening. It's pretty simple actually.

You apply for a spot as soon as the apps come. Which my prediction is either October or November when those will be released as it comes closer to release.

Not everyone will get to be part of the grand opening of the servers for good!  D:

Hope this helps you mate.   0:)
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Aug 02, 00:27:32
Well, Then there's no option but check this site everyday. I want a spot on the limited access and I'll fight for it!  ovO

Agreed! We'll make sure we get spots!  :P
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Morphius

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Aug 02, 00:31:36
I second that notion...!

LPatamon

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Aug 02, 00:31:36

Quote from: Morphius on 2016 Aug 02, 01:35:28
I second that notion...!

Then is settled! May the best Pegasister and Brony (Ladies first I'm a gentlecolt ^-^) win!

On my side good luck to everyone who will try to get a spot on the limited access for December  ^-^

AllensBill

I'm highly scared I won't make the cut on the application or I won't make it on time, as some people said it's "first come, first serve"...

I love this game and I have the blue for it not being here.
I hope that this game's full release won't take too long to come out after the December limited access...
Here's a prayer for all those who won't make the limited access release.  0:) 'Cause it certainly won't be me. I'm getting an Add-on to notify me as soon as the site updates, and as soon as I do, the limited access is as good as mine...at least if I get accepted, which is what scares me most.
Anyhow, can any staff member confirm that the full-release won't be too long after the December limited-access?  Please? D:
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

LPatamon

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 02, 02:59:44
I'm highly scared I won't make the cut on the application or I won't make it on time, as some people said it's "first come, first serve"...

I love this game and I have the blue for it not being here.
I hope that this game's full release won't take too long to come out after the December limited access...
Here's a prayer for all those who won't make the limited access release.  0:) 'Cause it certainly won't be me. I'm getting an Add-on to notify me as soon as the site updates, and as soon as I do, the limited access is as good as mine...at least if I get accepted, which is what scares me most.
Anyhow, can any staff member confirm that the full-release won't be too long after the December limited-access?  Please? D:

You don't worry before time. It is better to wait and see how they will choose the people for the limited access, lets wait and see how the application for the limited access of the game. For now all we can do is keep checking this site for news about those applications. ^-^

No sense in worry now when we don't even know how the applications will be handled don't you think? So cheer up and don't give up yet!  :D

Berry_Thorn

Woohoo!
Very, very excited. :D
I do hope that lots of ponies get to play in December.

Triforce of Doom

Yes! I ended up missing the last server opening, so knowing when the full game is ready is awesome. ;)
This has been the Triforce of Doom, peace out!

O. Vannen

@DrMurdershy 
QuoteIn the end mate, it's FIRST COME. FIRST SERVE.

The application process for LoE has not been announced, yet. Therefore do not quickly assume such a notion, please.

@White Chaos 
QuoteSo let me get this, we'll have to send an aplication, and then they'll accept it or deny it? WHAT???

Again, no application process has been detailed. Please be patient.

Elphyda

As O. Vannen said, there is yet to be an announced method of how the closed Beta will be distributed.  Do know, though, that it will be a fair method to ensure everyone has a chance at it without having to deny themselves of sleep or other responsibilities.  Please be patient, as this method will be publicly announced at the best time for both you and us alike. 

Thunder Spin

What will happen to the Forums and to the chatbox in Defember?

Elphyda

They'll still be up and active.

Alexander lightwing

My birthday is in December, it'd be awesome to get into the alpha.

Mistifire

Such a beautiful game!!!! Can't wait to play it in December! Besides, my birthday is in December! :D

LPatamon

My birthday is on December too. On December 19 :D

That's why I'm fighting for a chance to get a spot on the limited access, I want it to be a sort of birthday gift for me if I manage to get it  :3

Cooly568

Wait, the December release will be a Beta and not an alpha? Makes it even better!

Can't wait for the application to open, I'll be sure to send my best. Hoping to get in, assuming I actually remember to find a way to get notified of it.

Can't wait!

marshallpawpatrol123

Yay! I hope that will open public!  ^-^

Go Up